60❤

Aashika said sweetly to Ayaan, "Here, Ayaan, please change your shorts." Ayaan locked the room door and smirked at her.

"So eager to see me naked," Ayaan mumbled and pecked her lips. She pulled back before he could actually start kissing her.

"Change, Your clothes are wet," she reminded him.

"And I can make something else wet too," Ayaan whispered in a husky tone, dipping his head into her neck while his hand slipped under her lower.

"No, first change," Aashika said, pushing him aside.

Ayaan gave her a side glare and dropped his towel along with his wet shorts.

"I told you to bring it to the poolside. But when you were being stubborn and kept telling me to come to the room, then I thought I would get something sweet from you," Ayaan mumbled, quickly putting on his other shorts that Aashika had kept on the bed for him.

Aashika smiled and held both of his hands.

"Can I tie it?" she asked, and Ayaan winked at her, extending his hand. Aashika smirked and quickly tied his hands together with her dupatta.

"What's on your mind?" Ayaan asked, and Aashika gave him a tight-lipped smile. Ayaan slowly sat on the bed, but confusion washed over his face.

He immediately stood up and looked at the bed but found nothing.

"I'll be back in a minute," Aashika said and left the room.

She reached Bhavya's room where every girl was sitting.

"Did you complete your task?" Aashika asked excitedly.

"I didn't. That crab bite hurt like hell. Look, the crab bit me. I put those crabs back in the fish tank. Look at my finger, it's burning. I can't take the risk. What if I put it in Rahul's shorts and something happens? You know I'm too young to lose my sex life, right?" Kanak said, chuckling at the end.

Aashika's eyes widened. She looked at Kanak's finger, which immediately made her panic.

"And you know it's been more than two years. Rahul hasn't punished me, and I don't want to change that. I swear, I don't look good while crying. And he can make me cry like a baby. Even my nose starts crying, so it becomes more embarrassing,"

"Why didn't you inform me if you changed the plan? I specifically put it in Ayaan's shorts and even tied his hand. It's frustrating that no one bothered to let me know," Aashika exclaimed, her voice slightly rising.

"Bhabhi, go check on bhaiya. Arguing will only waste your time. Help him," Bhavya suggested, feeling scared about the potential consequences.

Aashika almost made a quick dash towards the door, but Kanak attempted to follow her, only to be stopped by Roshni, who held her hand.

"Don't go after her. Let her handle it. We're already in trouble, so let's not make things worse," Roshni muttered, thinking about Daksh's possible reaction.

Aashika knocked on the door, but it was already locked from the inside.

AYAAN'S P.O.V

Daksh and I gaze at the door. I clenched my fist.

"AASHIKA, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, Ayaan. Open the door. Let me see," she pleaded, her voice filled with worry. She must be kidding. She did it on purpose. Now she wants to show me her fake concern.

I remain silent. Daksh grabs a bucket from the bathroom and places it on the floor.

"Do you want to wait, or should I help them get out? Ayaan, it's biting you everywhere..." Daksh suggests.