25

After three months

Aashika and ayaan was looking at ayushi who was sitting there with gloomy face.

" Ayushi what happen ". Aashika ask ayushi look up then again start looking down.

" Tell us what happens you look upset something happen in school ". Ayaan ask ayushi nodded her head.

" What happen did teacher scold you ". Aashika ask ayushi nodded her head.

" So why are you upset it's ok just forget about it ". Aashika said but ayaan glare towards her.

" Ok tell me what happen in school ". Ayaan ask she look up and sit on ayaan's lap .

" I was standing in her whole period alone she don't punish my best friend even after I told her that she is talking but still mam just punish me and my friends was laughing on me ". Ayushi said aashika press her lips together.

" So you are sad because you were standing alone or because your friend don't get punished". Aashika ask smiling.

" Because my friend don't get punished with me ". Ayushi said and look towards balcony .

" It's raining you know our teacher today teach us that things grow in rain". She said ayaan nodded his head .

" Yeas baby rain is very important for nature to grow. What do you want to have in dinner tell me i will make it and be happy you have holding due to rain right and your papa too have holiday ". Aashika said ruffling her hair.

" Aashi it's still early ". Ayaan said ayushi too nodded her head.

" I'm going to make tea and pakoras for everyone and you baby I will make chocolate milk for you" Aashika said ayushi immediately shake her head.

" No mummy I don't want milk and please make bread pakoras too with other and bread roll I also want tea ". Ayushi said hugging aashika.

Aashika look towards ayaan who nodded his head.

" Ok I'm going to make some for you". .

" Wait aashi I will help you its not good for you to stand for long time you are already in your seventh month." Ayaan said and turn towards ayushi.

" Ayushi no msti here watch some movie I will help mummy ".

" But papa why did mummy eat baby". Ayushi said making eww face.

Ayaan laugh ruffling her hair.

" She don't so don't worry ". Saying that he leave with aashika.

Ayushi keep looking outside.

" Mam told us we will grow in rain that means if I will stand in rain then I will grow up right but papa never want us to get wet in rain. But i wanna grow too I'm going to stand under it". She said and move to upstairs and went to terrace.

She stand under the rain walking here and there.

" Now I will be grow too no one will call me kid and i will be able to go out alone". Ayushi said clapping her hand together.

" Aashi you will do it now right I will give company to ayushi she is already so gloomy ". Ayaan said kissing aashika head.

Ayaan come to living room finding it empty just movie was going on.

" Maybe washroom". Ayaan said and sit down on couche.

When after fifteen minutes later ayushi don't come she he decided to call her.

He went upstairs in her room to call her back down stairs but find it empty.

After hearing some voice from terrace he walk there mad get shocked seeing ayushi there.