26

" Ayaan show some of your hand magic". Aashika said ayaan look towards ayushi who was watching movie with half open eyes.

Ayaan come in aashika blanket and move closer to her .

" You should have told me before ". He whisper and put his hand inside her lower making her eyes wide. She quickly push him while glaring towards him.

" Shameless my back it hurting that's why I said that. Go wash your hand don't try to touch me I will kill you" Aashika said glaring towards him.

Just to tease her he keep his finger which just now touch her on his lips.

" Ayaan don't you dare to do it" Aashika yell ayushi look towards them .

" What happen papa " Ayushi said and put her head on ayaan lap ready to sleep.

" Baby let me wash my hand I just now touch some spicy thing" Ayaan said removing her head and come there after Washing his hand.

" Ayushi if you are sleepy then sleep why are you trying to not sleep. " Aashika said patting ayushi head.

" Mummy I wanna sleep on your lap ".

" Come baby " She said ayushi put her head on aashika tummy.

" Don't let her sleep on your belly aashi you have baby inside ".

" So what she is my baby too and she is already sleeping ". Aashika said ayaan put ayushi on bed covering her with blanket.

" Your daughter is getting fever I'm serious try not to go close to her because you are also sensitive you will get cold or fever from her ". Ayaan said and encircle his arms around her.

" Ayaan tell me the gender it's not fair you know it but I don't ".

" No "

" Please ".

" No "

Aashika start crying covering her face.

" Why aren't you telling me my baby gender. You are so bad you know it but i can't ". She said still crying.

Ayaan look at her biting his lips to not laugh at her.

" Oh my baby don't cry I will not tell you even if you cry".

" If you tell me then I will let you French kiss me ". Aashika said ayaan look at her with tight smile.

" I'm not telling you".

" But if you let me kiss something else then I will consider ". Ayaan said keeping his hand on her thighs.

" Good I'm the one with baby but I don't even have right to know the gender good . Stay here I'm going out I can't stay with you. " She said faking tear.

" Baby ...... Ok it's boy happy now stop crying. " Ayaan said wiping her tears.

" Really I love you so much ". Saying that she immediately jump on him hugging him tightly.

" Aashi you are pregnant stop these act of your if something happen then we have to admit you in hospital you want it" Ayaan said slapping her butt she shake her head and look up smiling.

" Baby boy means mumma's boy. I'm so happy". Aashika said and again hug him .

" I'm so happy...... Ayaan can i eat some chocolate ". She said with pout.

" Yeah let me bring it ". Ayaan said and coke with chocolate".

" Thanku my dear hubby". Aashika said kissing his cheeks.