43

After an hours later nurse enter holding tray she put it on table and quickly left.

" Time for medicine aashi "

" I'm sleepy " She said snuggling into me completely.

" Don't sleep " I said and stand up from bed. Quickly feeling medicine in injection I show it to aashi who make crying face giving a tight smile I inject it into her iv.

" it's great you scared me for nothing. When you will discharge me now tell ne fast ".

" Actually jaan listen a doctor will enter to check you once so please him do it you know for us it's just body part nothing else and even your previous gynecologist was checking you right . " I said very slowly while sitting beside her again knowing her hate towards showing her body to other .

" Hmm don't disturb me... I wanna go out can we go ". She said pointing her finger towards window.

" Actually no you should rest as much as you can you just wake us some hour ago but if you don't mind going out while sitting on wheelchair then I have no problem. " I said she glare towards me in return.

" Why when I had ayushi I was at gone just after two day and I was walking and everything ". She said sitting down .

" Don't argur with me shut up ". I said our eyes fall on doctor which name I clearly remember sanjeev one of the best doctor here I should have choose him for aashi just because of her shy nature and shweta motherly nature I go for her ..

" Ayaan where are you lost what happen so can I check her ". Sanjeev ask aashika look at me telling me with her eyes no.

" Nothing mrs aashika be comfortable and if any point you feel uncomfortable I will stop and it's up to you if you want your husband to stay or not . " He said wearing his gloves.

" When I can meet my baby ".

" Just after we are done with your quick check up. I need help...

" I'm here I'm not calling any other person here ". I said quickly wearing gloves myself.

While sanjeev were preparing himself and start arranging everything on table I move towards aashika.

" Don't you have any problem with other man seeing me " Aashika ask covering her face completely.

I just chuckle and start arranging her clothes .

Sanjeev come towards her asking me if he can start I nodded him head.

" It will be done before you knowing it ". I whisper and as I said he was done in some minutes going to wash his hand.

" You just continue to apply medicine but stop other medicine for infection and all. Dr ayaan no sex for a month. For the other things you can continue her other medicine ". He said looking at his tab and entering some information.

" Did you try to feed your baby if not then do it once I don't think you will have milk like before Because of lose of energy blood and everything but still feed him and inform it to me Or ayaan just enter in her data. I'm leaving ". He said and left the room as soon as he was done.

" Ok done I'm going to bring our baby but I can't let him stay here for long ". I said quickly getting up.

" Wait ayaan I don't feel uncomfortable but I should feel it na someone else was touching me and talking about all of these ". She said holding my finger.

" Aashi the thing is intention matter a lot so don't worry I'm bringing our baby think of his name we will keep it durning puja ". Saying that I left her room and enter with our son in my arm .

Aashika forward her hand in front. I put it over her chest slowly.

" You know if he will hear your heartbeat he will actually smile because I did hold him once when he was crying a lot when I out it on ny chest he start smiling ".

Without saying anything aashika start smiling looking at him.

" But I thought his name is ayush I saw it in my dream ". She said putting her nipple in his mouth trying to feed him.

" No no not at all don't think about it aashika something different dude aashika ayaan ayushi a a a  everyone's name start with a ok even if his name start with a it should not be similar to ayushi ".

" Shut up my baby is sleeping don't make noise ". She said putting her finger on my lips.

" Is the baby drinking your milk or not "

" Are you stupid ayaan how will i know it's inside his mouth. " Aashika said looking at me disbelief .

" Should I put it inside my mouth so we will know then I will fill it in your chat too ". I said still she keep looking at ne in disbelief.

" Aise na mujhe tum dekho sine se lga lunga ". I said coming besides her hugging her from side.

" Your this look your this anger I was missing everything. I will be busy tomorrow I will not be able to come here so don't trouble other ok I will tell babhi to come here ".

" Why you again have surgery . I don't want doctor husband can you change your profession with something like business so you can be boss and you can take leave whenever you want and I can be your assistant too. You know like we read in comics it's fun. I actually dream about being secretary but that boss won't fall for me Or i can't fall for him because you will not be my boss you just destroy my all dream. " She said caressing the head of our son.

" Sorry for this but I'm not going to do surgery tomorrow it's my surgery so we can stop having anymore baby. Why to give you pain you already have too much of it . "

" Really so you can do it after a month too already doctor said no touching ". Aashika said showing her teeth smile.

" So you think after a month when I can finally break our bed then I will wait for this damn thing to be done ". I said and connect her lips with mine.

" Our baby is here "

" Yeah like our little son understand everything ".