41❤

AYAAN'S P.O.V

" But mom I'm not freaking out for nothing. You didn't see her. She had no energy to even stand. "

" Ayaan tries to give her healthy food . This menstruation problem arises due to food habits too. "

Mom is making me angry only . Does she think I don't give her a healthy diet .

" Mom can you check her or not otherwise I will take her to hospital on my own. " I said in a done tone I hear her sighing heavily.

" Ayaan she is just twelve right? Or thirteen? Whatever you know I will just do a blood test. I will not even write an ultrasound for her right now. "

I stay quiet because I actually want her to check my baby. I can't see her in this pain again.

" But I will see on holi you are bringing her right? Come a day before holi . I will check her but still no ultrasound no internal check up. " Mom said and hang up my call.

What's the problem here. I know she is a kid. She can't go to the depth but still I'm not going to see her in this pain.

I enter in room but Aashi wasn't at ny sight.

I lay down besides Ayushi. Just when I close my eyes Aashi come out of the bathroom instead of taking her place at other corner of bed she walk to me.

" Ayaan she will be in pain like this again? "

" She will be fine sleep. Don't think much." I mumble and peck her lips.

Nodding her head she lat down besides Aryan. He immediately wrap his arms around Aashi.

" He is awake? "

Aashi shook her head and close her eyes.

HOLI DAY

Ayushi stomp her feet on floor getting extra cranky knowing very well that no one is going to scold her or even glare at her. Because her grand maa will never let anyone scold her.

" Granny I wanna play holi too. But dad said I can't. " Ayushi said making a crying face.

" You can play and you will play. If your dad will stop you then I will scold your dad. " Her Dadi maa said making Ayushi happy.

" But papa said i can't play with water. I want to play with water. "

" But beta holi is a festival of colours right so we will play with lot of colour and flowers it will be so much fun. " Her dadi maa try to make her understand but she again start whining.

" I want to play with water. I always play like this granny. I want to play like this only. Its not my fault that I got blood pants. I wanna play. I want to play plsssssssssssss. "

" Ayushi no one will play with water. Not only you but Aryan and khushi too. No one will play....

" And who are you to decide? Ayushi we will see what we can do . " Ayaan's mother said and pull Ayushi to her.

" Mom she is on her dates. And Aryan will catch a cold and Aashika too they both caught cold easily and khushi don't like water holi. So no one is going to play."

Ayaan's mother roll her eyes and take Ayushi with her to her room where Aryan and khushi was already present.

Ayaan sigh heavily and walk to his room.

" Aashika no one will play holi with water. " He mumble failed to notice the presence of someone else too.

Aashika and Roshni was engrossed in their talking that they even failed to notice Ayaan's presence.

" But bhabhi it's nothing like that. You ate fit. " Aashika said Ayaan roll his eyes knowing very well it's their everyday conversation.

" No I'm so fat. I'm dieting and eating only little bit . But i had to eat properly when Daksh is at home. I don't know what to do. "

" Roshni bhabhi how about I tell bhaiya about this. You and khushi both just think about dieting. I will tell him tomorrow. " Ayaan said finally little loudly.

Roshni look at him with wide eyes.

" You will not. "

" I will . "

Roshni once more shakes her head to him and opens the door to leave his room. Roshni eyes widen seeing daksh standing there.

" I was searching for you. " Daksh said ayaan peek at him and smirk at Roshni.

" I just heard your wife has been dieting for a month now. " Ayaan said Aashika glared at him but he effortlessly ignored it.

" Roshni diet? Let's talk in room. " Daksh said and held her hand  .

" Bhaiya go easy. Tomorrow there will be a lot of sitting. " Ayaan said and before Daksh can give him some peace of mind he close the door.

" How can you talk to Roshni like this Ayaan. " Aashika ask Ayaan turn to her and open few button of his shirts.

" You mean Roshni BHABHI. Do you also want to have problem in sitting tomorrow. " He whisper Aashika rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

" Fuck Yourself. " She said showing him middle finger and lay down on bed on her stomach and start scrolling her phone.

" Mummy ji said Aryan and Ayushi will sleep with her today. " Aashika mumble giving her attention to Her mobil.

Ayaan lay down besides her caressing her back.

" Don't touch me. You are a perverted person. " Aashika mumble removing his hand from her.

" Ok listen give me holi gift. "

" Holi gift? " Aashika look at him confused.

" Yes let's have another baby. "

" AYAAN i remember you told me you had operation done. You can't have baby."

" I did? No I must be talking about something else. Can't you give me a pure gift of our unconditional love? " Ayaan said and his eyes fall on her lips.

Aashika roll her eyes and turn herself to the other end of bed.

" No I don't want baby. If you want then get pregnant yourself. "

.......

I will end it in the next part. ❤