35

After spending long hour with his patients ayaan come in aashika's room.

He open the door opening his shirt with still close eyes.

" Aashi are you sleeping even if yes then don't mind me I'm going to take shower in this room bathroom because I wanna hug you tightly. I'm so tired". Ayaan said and was about to take off his shirt completely when daksh hold his hand shaking his head.

" Tired " Daksh ask ayaan nodded his head .

" Work is so stressful now a days " Ayaan said and look towards aashika.

" Wake her up I will also be done with shower ". Ayaan said going in bathroom.

" Roshni aashika wake up and madam you why are you sleeping ". Daksh said shaking both of them.

Roshni hug him shaking her head.

" I'm sleepy I don't wanna wake up let's just skip work today ". Roshni said but aashika wake up and start rubbing her eyes.

Aashika stand up from bed to go to washroom.

" Aashika where are you going ". Daksh ask she point her finger .

" But ayaan is there ".

" It's emergency I can't control ". Aashika said with tear beaming eyes.

" Ok then go why are you listening to him" Roshni said suddenly waking up too.

Aashika enter in bathroom without knocking making ayaan immediately cover himself.

" You scared me what happen why are you here . You also want to take bath " Ayaan ask she ignore him completely but point her finger towards door.

" Get out I have to use washroom ". She said coldly.

" So go over there why are you standing here let me take bath I'm so tired you also want to take bath then come and join me ". Ayaan said washing his hair.

" Ayaan go out I can't control you know that right ".

" I'm not looking at you or will not look I'm here you will be behind this wall why will I come to see you go ahead ". He said aashika stomp her foot and come out of there immediately after using it.

She come out rubbing her eyes.

" What happen now ". Roshni ask aashika run towards her opening her arms.
" He scold me again he don't love me anymore ". She said hugging roshni.

Roshni make her sit and also sit besides her.

" How can he do that to her daksh are you going to give some peace of mind to him or not if not then let me fund my slippers ". Roshni said rubbing aashika back who bite her lips to not laugh.

Ayaan come out with fresh clothes and walk towards bed to sit besides aashika.

" Are you relaxed now " Daksh ask ayaan nodded his head.

" You both can go I will stay here today and take care of ayushi ". Ayaan said making place for himself to sit but daksh twist his ears hardly.

" You are the reason aashika have to stay here right ". Daksh ask after thinking for a minute he nodded his head.

" Bhaiya i told him I'm having pain but he ignore me and you already know what things he did ". Aashika said crying ayaan look at her confused.

" Bhaiya he is glaring at him. He is trying to make me scared". Aashika said this time show her tongue to ayaan.

Daksh twist his ears more making him yelp in pain .

" She told you she is in pain and you ignore her right. " Daksh said ayaan nodded his head making daksh slap his back.