12

"Just because of you this girls night out convert into family night out." Kanak said glaring towards them.

" Kanak don't make any trouble I'm going to sit with ayaan and daksh." Rahul said giving warning look to kanak.

" He was not like this before marriage " Kanak said and turn towards girls.

" So how are you khushi why are you looking so dull. Did you mumma scold you". Kanak said putting her hand on her shoulder in friendly manner.

" No " Khushi said shaking her head.

" Khushi come with me " Daksh said and take khushi with him.

" Am I the only one who is finding something fishy .  I mean daksh Bhaiya is upset did you two fought over something." Kanak said looking at roshni.

Roshni hold aashika and kanak hand and made them sit on send with her.

" Khushi was pregnant that's why he is upset worried angry too many emotions at a same time ". Roshni said and pur her head on her knees.

" What pregnant... Who is that boy dude I will kill him.... Ok not kill but I will break his both legs tell me his name". Kanak said angerly.

Roshni and aashika sigh looking at her.

" The boy is also a kid kanak it's not all his mistake  so we can't shift blam on him. It's khushi mistake too but at the end they both are too young". Aashika said while kanak glare towards her.

" No it's not her mistake it's that boy mistake . I won't leave that boy. Did bhaiya scold her". Kanak sakd and take out beer can.

" Do you want it babhi ". Kanak sakd showing it to her.

" Don't drink it right now " Aashika said kanak roll her eyes.

" Aashika you take it I have six cans". Kanak said and give one can to roshni. Who take a sip of it.

" Babhi no " Aashika said but she shake her head.

" Just don't tell daksh . I am so frustrated now a day I can't even concentrate in my work ". Roshni said and empty her can in some minute.

" Give me one too but don't tell ayaan ". Aashika said kanak nodded her head .

Roshni look towards daksh and khushi.

Aashika was looking towards ayaan ayushi and rahul.

" My baby must be sleepy and why are we sitting here let's get close to water it will be fun". Aashika said pulling them with her.

......

" Papa why are we just standing here can we walk further ". Khushi said daksh shake his head.

" We are at a save end you will get wet otherwise ".

" It's not fun then " Khushi said pouting. They were sitting on some rock not at all close to waves . They were just looking at it.

" When we will go home then " Khushi said looking at daksh then her eyes fall on roshni and all who were sprinkling water on each other.

" Mumma is having fun ".

" Will you tell me that boy name don't you thing I should at least talk to his parents. "

" Rohit he is one year senior........ Don't send me away ". Khushi said playing with her finger.

" We are not discussing it right now. Tell me he forced you". Daksh ask she shake her head.

" I already had some crush so technically he don't force me".

" You know what you did was wrong right. You can like someone like you know at your age everyone has that kind of feeling for opposite gender but you can't go  further than that. You have to be mature enough for that ". Daksh said himself looking here and there.

" I'm sorry i just don't think about all of these things." Khushi said not knowing what to say.

" Don't just start with sorry. You will be very sorry I will make sure of it and stop being upset all the time."

" Papa I don't want to repeat my year nor I want to leave my house ". She said and hug daksh crying . Daksh wrap her arm around her.

" Stop crying..... Just don't make this kind of mistake ever again in future. Let's stop your mumma from having fun alone" He said rubbing her back .

" Papa you are not angry right "

" Khushi if I say that I'm not angry then it is completely wrong. I'm fuming with anger . Don't expect me to let you go just like that . I'm very disappointed. let's stop your mumma now leave this topic". He said and take khushi with her towards roshni .

" Madam if you are done then come out of water who know which sea monster want to take you with them. Because I'm damn sure you are not human". Daksh said.

Roshni roll her eyes showing her tongue to him.

Ayushi leave ayaan and went towards kanak hand bag.

She dig inside her purse and take out beer can and run towards ayaan to open it.

" Papa open it ". She said giving it to ayaan who open it without looking towards her. His all attention was on aashika.

" Aashi come out now you will caught cold come ". He said and sign her to come.

Aashika roll her eyes but walk towards shore but kanak pull her back making her fall there.

" Shit " Aashika mumble standing up and looking down at her completely drench clothes.

" Kanak " Everyone said at one time while glaring at her.

" Sorry " She mumble they come out of water quickly.

" Good aashi be like this now ". Ayaan said glaring towards her while she was still pouting while wrapping her arms around herself.

" Papa it's not tasty you can take it ". Ayushi said giving can to him.

" What are you drinking " Ayaan said and look at can all smile faded from his face. He showed the can to aashika making her eyes wide.

" I don't " Aashika said and look at kanak everyone eyes fall on can they look at their wives.

" Did you drink it ". Ayaan ask aashika shake her head nervously.

" Just because of you ayushi just now drink it. You really disappoint me aashika grow up when you will be mature. " Ayaan said angerly.

" Roshni did you too". Daksh ask roshni look down without answering him.

" It's your idea kanak right ". Rahul ask running his hand through his hair.

" She is your sister why don't you consider teaching her some manner ". Rahul said looking towards daksh. Who was glaring at roshni right now.

" Let's go home ". Daksh said ayaan put jacket over aashika holding her hand tightly.

" Let's go... Kanak  you are not going to stay anywhere near them and you aashika if I find you meeting her then no one will be worst then me ". Ayaan said glaring towards kanak then aashika . He pull aashika with him towards car.

Daksh also join them in car and drive away from there leaving rahul and kanak there.

" Really kanak when you know there will be kids too still your bring it. Do whatever you want I'm going home ". Rahul said leaving kanak there.

" But ... Rahul". She continue but before she can say more Rahul left her there alone.

.......
I wish life was as simple as in movies at least we can have a happy ending........