10

They reach hospital just after school.

" Papa i don't wanna stay here. Mumma let's go home ". Ayushi said leaving ayaan finger and move towards aashika.

" Baby just two minutes we will be at home ok". Aashika said but she shake her head.

They all enter in ayaan cabin.

Ayaan call a nurse to come inside.

" I have to update her vaccination here is the chat bring the shots which are still remaining."  He said and hand over ayushi chat to her.

" Ayushi let's take your weight ok"  He said and make ayushi stand on machine. Typing her weight in his laptop.

" Papa no needle " Ayushi said with teary eyes.

" Ok no needle just your height weight temperature normal things ok. " He said and ruffling her hair making her smile.

" Aashi sit with her on that table please ". He said aashika move towards it making ayushi sit on her lap.

He quickly did small check up tickling her in between making her smile.

Nurse come inside and keep shot on table and leave his cabin.

" Back and arm so keep holding her." He whisper to aashika who nodded her head in understanding.

Aashika hide ayushi face in her chest holding her hand tightly.

Ayushi start to play with aashika mangalsutra.

Ayaan quickly did his work pressing cotton on her arms.

Ayushi turn her face towards him and seeing injection in his hand she start crying out loud.

" Drama queen ". Ayaan mumble while ayushi continue to cry.

" Aysuhi it's for mumma not for you stop crying. " He said and throw it in Dustbin while taking other one.

" Mumma... liar". Ayushi said and again start crying.

" Look it's actually for mumma ". Ayaan said and upward aashika sleeves.

" Then don't give mumma also ".

" Stop crying ayushi just hide your face your mumma is so brave she don't feel any pain". Aashika said and again hide ayushi face in her chest.

" Brave my foot ". Ayaan mumble pulling down her skirt little from side.

" You can just upward it you know ". Aashika said now holding ayushi thighs tightly.

" I have to upward it completely then now shut up don't teach me ". He said and quickly push needle in her skin.

Not feeling any moment from ayushi aashika look at ayushi who was so busy in playing with her dress button now.

" Rub for some minutes ok ". He said giving cotton to aashika.

" What's the point and need she don't even feel the pain . Did you really give her injection Or not ". She asked confused

" She is not you ok my crybaby and rub it because it's not paining right now but will start hurting later so when you reach home rub her arm and back ". He said rolling his eyes.

Aashika start rubbing her back ayushi move little feeling aashika hand.

" Mumma why are you rubbing me let me rub your arm". Ayushi said and sitting properly she start to rub her arms.

" Should we go home ayaan ".

" Yes aashi check her school notebook too I will be checking it too tonight and you miss be ready for your question answer session. "