45❤

" Let me go. I'm not talking to you. " Ayushi said . Ayaan effortlessly put her on the table.

Aashika entered holding Aryan in her arms.

" If his dear sister will stay at home then he will stay too. And if I force him then he will kick his feet and lay down on the road and throw his bag away. " Aashika mumbles looking at Ayaan.

" I swear when my mom said I used to throw a fit while going to school I wasn't expecting this. " Aashika mumbles Ayaan chuckle hearing this but shifts his attention to Ayushi.

" What got into you today baccha ? "

" I don't want tutor. I will listen to mumma. I don't want her papa. You can teach me yourself. I will listen to mom too. But I don't need other one. " Ayushi mumbles quietly holding Ayaan's finger.

" So all this drama for tutor? " Aashika said and look around then find Aryan playing game in her phone.

" You easily hurt your brother because you don't like Tutor? You don't like food you will fight with Aryan you want to go out and if I don't let you then you will fight with Aryan."

" Ayushi how many time we have to tell you this. And no you don't listen to your mother at all. That's why the Tutor will come and you will have your study session. And it's final. Get your bag I'm dropping you school. " Ayaan said and come within a minute holding his car keys.

" Aryan come get your bag we are going to school. " Ayaan said Ayushi fisted her hand in anger glaring at her feet.

Ayaan stopped the car in front of their school.

" Beta I'm getting a call from the hospital. Directly go to your class. Have a good day. " Ayaan said and kissed both of their heads. But Ayushi moves herself away.

" Beta it's all for you jaan. " Ayaan said and drove away.

" We are late and since dad isn't leaving us inside the premises that means we both will get scolded. " Ayushi said Aryan pouted his lips Looking at Ayushi.

" Didi I don't want scolding. "

" Then should we go somewhere else but you will not tell mom. " Ayushi said forwarding her pinky finger.

Aryan joined it with a happy smile.

They both turn back moving towards the quiet area of abandoned houses and factory.

AYAAN'S P.O.V

Finally everything is done. Now I have to go for a round with interns. I will talk to Aashi first.

I dial her number which she picked immediately.

"Ayaan how dare you hire a house worker. I said I can do everything. "

I chuckle and lean on my desk.

" What happen Aashi you are having mood swings. Your periods date are near too. Did you start it? "

" I asked you something else. " She said sounding angry.

" Aashi I know the best. For you for Ayushi and for Aryan right. And I didn't hire house worker for every work. Kitchen is all yours. She will clean around. " I said and hear her sighing.

She doesn't complain but I can see the problem. It isn't new she get tired easily from the beginning. And madam waist pain too because of her dumb habit of falling. I can see what we need.

" It's wrong why did you hire her so I can join company... Ayaan.. Don't be angry on me but I rejected the offer. I can't leave my kids alone. They are young right now and they have a habit of seeing me around. They will miss me a lot. " She finished and a smile automatically made it's way on my lips.

I didn't want her to join any company. I wanted it in the past because I wanted to make her independent and I used to think what if something happen to me but I was dumb enough to forget my mom business and my bank balance.

And we have same thinking now it's great.

" Ok I want to talk about something else. Look when Ayushi gets angry then you can't get angry too. She is a kid . She isn't liking new teacher. We will talk to her about it. And love When her tutor come then tell her to take class in living room Or with you in room this will give her some warm feeling ok. " I said Aashi humm telling me to continue.

" Say something "

" Can we remove tutor. I will teach her on my own. She doesn't need tutor. She understands everything in class. I will put more efforts on her. " Aashi said I can feel hiw she is feeling upset

" Aashi baby.. How should I put it in words. Baby you are her mother she will never listen to you jaan. "

" Please look she is upset because of this only. I can take care of her. My baby is upset because of this only. Ayaan please.."

I sigh shaking my head . Sometimes it's hard to find difference between my kids and Aashi.

" Ok... Only if you give me third child. Now I'm hanging up. See you soon .  I will come home picking up my both of them. Love you "

I hung up her call and got into my work.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

" Didi, I'm scared " Aryan said Ayushi and Aryan keep hidden under the table hearing foot step in half burn house.

Ayushi gulps down and hugs Aryan.

" Don't be scared. You are a big guy. You are strong. " Ayushi whispers holding her breath when The foot step approaches them.

" Didi there is a ghost. I want mummy. " Aryan said hugging Ayushi tightly and start crying audible.

Ayushi cover his mouth.

" Don't ghost will caught us. " She said suddenly someone else appear before them and flip the table.

" There are two kids. "