33

I was sitting on chair besides her while she was eating her food ignoring my existence completely.

" Aashi I'm sorry I was just.. Ok no excuse can be given but baby atleast look at me." I said still she keep eating her food after a minute her phone buzz she look at the message and smile before replying it.

" Hello " She said answering her call.

" Ji sir ok sir I will be present there on Monday thanks for considering me as suitable candidate ". She said and hang up her call.

" Wait candidate... Sir "
" Aashi you are not going to work no not at all are you mad you are pregnant moreover you help roshni too in her work right so do time pass like this no need to work ". I said she don't reply just start scrolling through her phone.

I snatch phone from her hand .

" Aashi I'm talking you can't work right now you need rest if something happen than it can endanger your life and baby life too".

" Kanak you are still here . When I can leave this place I'm getting bored here now ". Aashika said when kanak enter in room.

" Don't worry aashika I complain about him to daksh bhaiya he is gone for good now ". Kanak said laughing and they are actually talking like I'm not sitting here.

"But I need to go back now call me anytime I will come ok ". Saying that she leave the room without looking at me.

" Aashi baby I'm sorry ". I said still she ignore me and keep looking at her phone.

I suddenly hug her putting her head on my chest.

" She can never ignore hug " I thought and keep her like this.

" Aashi baby I'm sorry I shouldn't have scold you like this ".

" I told you I'm feeling pain still you ignore me. I stop working because I can't handle or stay in that working environment where fake rumors fly where my boss keep pursuing me to sleep with him. Ayushi is my daughter too but still you just keep blaming me for everything. Everyone just take me as dumb you all thing I'm dumb. I did roshni babhi work still she give same work to her assistant to check it. Ayaan is being a housewife that bad . I take care of everyone is it that bad. If you don't like it whenever I cry then don't give me reason to cry. I'm always present whenever ayushi need me give her time.she complain about you a lot that you are always busy I made her understand."

" Shh quiet now what office rumors what happen in your office. " Ayaan ask confused.

" What office what ayaan you are very selfish. Just don't talk to me I'm your wife I maybe housewife but I'm not your maid that when you find something wrong you  will just insult me... What I'm saying no one treat their maid like you are treating me from soma day. Is it that bad to be housewife don't I complete my education because you wanted it still you hate me ".

" Aashika don't change the topic I'm asking you something what office rumors". He said holding her arm with tight grip.

" Ayaan stop using this force and language with me keep it to yourself ". Aashika said with equal attitude.

" Good something happen in your life and I'm not aware about anything good keep everything to yourself ". Ayaan said same time Shweta enter in room glaring towards ayaan.

" Dr ayaan either get out of this room Or let her rest did you give her medicine or not ". Shweta ask coldly .

" I was about to give her but since you are here then give it to her she is scared of injection ". Ayaan said trying to hug aashika from side.

" Don't touch me ". She said pushing him.

" Come baby it will hurt more if you don't hug me come ". Ayaan said opening his arms.

Without saying anything to him she forward her hand towards shweta closing her eyes tightly.

She try to stand up when shweta push injection in her arms. But when her eyes fall on ayaan who was looking at her she sit silently just turning her face.

" Done very good this is improvement ". She said and take out needle from her skin. Aashika start to rub her arms quickly.

" Just one more left and think twice before exhausting yourself or not eating properly. I'm admitting you for some days now I can't let you go home are you feeling pain even now ".

" Little but not like before. I'm fine now I don't need any more injection  nor I want to stay here. " Aashika said whining while pouting.

" No for both of the request lay down for next one ".

" But ayaan never give me two together". She said completely forgetting about her fight.

" Then come and hug me it will be less painful ". Ayaan said  again remembering what happens she just lay down.

" Be gentle please " Aashika said looking behind her doctor nodded her head but when she was about to inject her she again turn around.

" Be super gentle even though you are injecting me but my baby will feel pain too". She said again doctor nodded her head.

" Wait can we skip it my baby don't want his mummy in pain ". She said again stopping doctor.

" I just hear baby saying mummy go hug daddy then you will not feel pain". Ayaan said and hug aashika putting her face in his neck while holding her clothes in place.

" It's nothing don't worry baby ". Ayaan said holding her tightly.

" Just done look you don't even feel it ". Doctor said smiling .

" Rub it ayaan and her arms too give more attention to her arm I will tell nurse to give some ice here ". Saying that she left room .

" Hey angry bird ". Ayaan said aashika push him back making him fall on floor.

" Oh my god aashi I'm getting old baby and if some bone get broken at this age it will not be repaired easily ". Ayaan said rubbing his back while standing up.

Some idea cross in his mind he take stethoscope from table putting it earpiece in aashika ears.

" Upward your this gown all the way you will hear a magical thing" . Ayaan said showing bell to her.

" I'm not doing it. I'm not wearing anything these freaking nurse take off everything. They don't have any shame. They should atleast ask us i would have change it myself shameless bitch". Aashika said ayaan look at her with amused face.

" Aashi our baby will learn cursing and i changed your clothes upward please ".

" I will not just do what you want like this ". Aashika said ayaan shake his head.

" Baby it's hard to hear baby heartbeat sometimes with this so please upward it."

" Go ahead do whatever you want " Listening to this ayaan out bell on aashika stomach moving it making aashika smile when she hear baby heartbeat.

" Let me hear now " Ayaan said and start listening to it while aashika turn her face