30

" I should give file to babhi she told me this file is important and my report is already done . So should I inform him or not..... Leave it he will just get irritated". She take my bag and put files in it taking the umbrella with me.

Within five minutes she reach their home. She ring the door bell and waited for them to open it.

" Aashika what are you doing here come inside it's raining ". Roshni said aashika shake her head.

" Bring her inside tell her no one is asking for her permission . Tell her to join us in a game ". Daksh said from inside.

" No babhi i actually have to go really fast. Here this report I have checked everything and there is a existing company too and everything is true in his regard there are additional information too so you can proceed".

Roshni take file from her hand with impressed expression.

" It's really fast thank you so much ".

" No need I'm going home now bye". Aashika said roshni nodded her head turning her back.

She come inside and show file to daksh.

" Do you think I should recheck everything because if anything goes wrong I can be in big trouble.... I will just send my assistant to recheck everything". Roshni said and take out her phone.

She look back and find aashika standing there with chocolate in her hand.

" Actually... I bring it for khushi but forget to give her so I just come to give her sorry I don't knock this time it will never happen again". Aashika said and walk out of there.

" Daksh "

" You are stupid why you want to recheck it. First she give her some work now you said that she must have feel hurt. Inform ayaan for once  and come join us in game otherwise you will lose". Daksh said fake glaring towards her lastly.

" Papa I won again ". Khushi said and throw her remote on couche and start jumping.

" Let's play again ". Daksh said and pat his side for roshni.

" I tell him he just said ok " Roshni said daksh first look at her confused.

" He must be busy don't think about it ".

...

" Everyone actually take me as dumb and how did I reach home so fast " Aashika said looking towards close door.

She look around herself not a single person was outside due to raining.

She sigh and enter in house closing the door behind her.

" It's so quit . If my baby was not sick then the house would have been like a zoo".

She went to her room finding ayushi and ayaan sleeping.

She walk towards ayaan side and sit in front of him.

" Why it is so hard to do anything with this belly . " Aashika said keeping her hand on her belly.

She move her hand towards ayaan face tracing his face.

" I know you are a light sleeper and you may yell if you find me doing it now but I wanna do it still". She said and hug him laying down with him snuggle into his chest more.

When she feel ayaan moving little she move back immediate.

" Ayushi " She called ayushi lightly shaking her after checking her fever.

" Mummy "

" How are you now "

" Good " Ayushi said and sit properly

" Let's go downstairs " Aashika whisper ayushi turn towards ayaan shaking him before aashika can stop her she already wake ayaan up.

" What happen khushi is something hurting or fever again". He said quickly putting his palm on her forehead then neck.

" No papa I'm completely fine let's go downstairs I wanna watch movie too".

" Ok go I'm coming after Washing my face with water ". He said ayushi quickly run downstairs and switch on the TV.

" It's raining outside and you went to roshni house why" 

" I had some work. I'm going downstairs too. " She said and left the room.

Ayaan follow her and sit on couche almost laying down.

" Mummy i also wanna be like this barbie and i will have my own shop then even these little fairies will help me in this. Look at the clothes they are wearing it's so beautiful I also want one like them". Ayushi said pointing towards movie which was going on.

" You can baby and these little Fairy will help you too. " Aashika said ruffling her hair.

" But i like chachi too she look so cool whenever she leave for her work. But i like chacha ji too and he is a teacher and he is so sweet but papa also look cool but I'm scared of him whenever he want to stab me ". Ayushi said thinking deeply.

" And where is mummy ". Aashika ask smiling.

" But i don't want to do household work it's boring and i also wanna dress up like chachi and all do ". Ayushi said all smile from aashika face fade away. She nodded her head.

" Of course my baby will be like them only ".

" Papa i will be like you all too ". Ayushi said and sit on ayaan's lap.
Ayaan keep looking at aashika but then start giving attention to ayushi.

" Seems like I'm having a bad day today . Everyone is looking down on me ". Aashika thought looking down.

" Mummy i wanna drink some chocolate shake and put cream over it too". Ayushi said pouting.

" Just wait here for two minutes I'm bringing it ". Aashika said pulling her cheeks and left for kitchen.

" Come here ayushi ". Ayaan said ayushi move towards him again.

" Your mom is not cool in your eyes ". He ask she shake her head .

" But mummy is hero she save me all the time from you ". Ayushi said ayaan chuckle little .

Aashika enter there with glass of milk handover it to ayushi.

" Here here is cookies too " Aashika said and pass it to her.

Ayushi start drinking it eating cookies in between.

" Papa something stuck in ". Ayushi said trying to take out. Ayaam turn her face towards him opening her mouth.

His eyes caught a single hair he glare towards aashika taking out that hair from her mouth.

" Aashika what if gets stuck in her throat". Ayaan said showing hair it aashika.

" I'm sorry i don't know how it happen ".

" Yeah you will know everything when you kill her ". Ayaan yell ayushi flinch and leave the glass which she was holding.

" Ayushi in your room right now " Ayaan said sternly.

Without giving second thought ayushi run towards her room but not befor whispering in aashika ears.

" Mom don't be scared papa is just looking angry he will just made you stand " Saying that she run upstairs.

" Aashika really ok no need to take care of her I'm appointing caretaker but don't do something which can kill my daughter."

" Ayaan she is my daughter too ". Aashika said pointing towards herself.

" Yeah that's why you are so careless. I don't had any baby just after your marriage so you can become little responsible but you just keep proving me worng. Roshni had baby just after her marriage still she is more responsible than you ".

....
It is actually true your current mood can change your story lines too. Plss give me some idea kaise mnate hai kisi ko kyuki in my eyes tum kitne bhi gussa ho tum bs pyaar se baat keroge bs maan gye 😅😅 you all will be disappointed if this happen right?