21

" Sir is something wrong ". Nurse ask unsure

" It can't be aashika report you did some mistake " I said she look at me confuse.

" You can check name sir ". She said I look up at page the name was aashika only but how can this be her report.

" Sometimes is wrong I keep everything in check since she is so sensitive and I have made her do check up like in everything two or three months . It's not her report ". I said and pass that report to nurse.

" But sir... It's is look at this
Patients name - Aashika
Age -53
Husband name -  Ajay ..... Sir your name is not Ajay did your wife remarry someone else ". Nurse said seriously.

Ayaan snatch that report from her hand and look at these things.

He sigh in relif looking at it.

" I know it's not her report. You change this report with some old women go and bring correct report you give me heart attack form some time and why do you think my wife age is 53 . Do you even know what is written in this file this person has diabetes and her kidney is not working properly don't do these kind of mistake go and bring my wife report ". I said she nodded her head.

I waited for nurse to come with correct report. Once she arrive I quickly check basic details and after confirming this is my aashi report I start to go through it and after I was done with reading it a smile form on my face.

" Congratulations aashi my baby". I mumble kissing my wallpaper on phone which had Aashika selfie with me and ayushi.

After work I reach home finding it overly silent.

" Look like daksh left " I mumble looks around in house.

I enter in our bed room finding ayushi and aashika sleeping. Ayushi was sleeping over aashika putting her hand inside her tshirt.

" This is my right baby " I said and remove ayushi hand from aashika bare stomach and after lowering her tshirt I put ayushi hand over her again.

" Aashi wake up ". I whisper softly slightly shaking her .

" Whom I'm joking she will not wake up." I thought and bite her neck hardly making her open her eyes with yelp.

" Are you mad I thought..." She stop talking after seeing ayushi sleeping.

" Don't just start biting me ". She whisper and remove ayushi from herself.

We went down stairs pushing me on couche she lay down over me.

" I'm so sleepy ".

" You know I got your report ". As I said that aashika sit on my stomach quickly.

" Tell me "

" You are not pregnant, kit was showing right " . I said she lay down again hiding her face in my neck.

" But we have to go to hospital Tomorrow".

" Why" She ask confused.

" To have a quick check up and know how many weeks is our baby old. " I said she look up with wide eyes.

" Really "

" Really " I repeated after her.

" Then why did you lie ". She said and start hitting me with her fist .

" I will teach my second kid to stay on my side always " Aashika said and again lay down.

We both hear little foot steps and turn towards it's direction.