31

Ayaan was just glaring towards aashika who was looking down.

" I swear I don't do it intentionally ". Aashika said pinching her neck .

" Clean this up no need to make anything for her since you keep dropping your hair in food ". Ayaan said aashika hold ayaan hand and hug him suddenly while crying.

" What happen to you all. I'm sorry don't be cold with me. I will be extra careful but talk to me like before ". Aashika said while crying ayaan push her little ignoring her tears.

" Keep crying you are only good in it so you should do it very frequently. " Ayaan said leaving from there back to his room.

" AYAAN " Aashika shouted loudly but still ayaan Without looking back went to his room .

In midnight aashika keep turning left and right not able to sleep properly.

" You are still not out here and you are troubling me too. Tell me what did I do to you that you are upset with me to. Is it because I was not aware about your sister injury or you also want working mumma. " Aashika said caressing her belly softly.

" I will tell you a secret maybe other don't give it much importance but hear me. If I'm not working mumma then it advance you two most like now you get to spend most of the time with me. But i think none of you want that . I will not be cool or you don't want to be like me if I do that right. " Aashika said again feeling little pain in her stomach.

" Don't trouble mummy I just said that right. Atleast you take my side why are you troubling me just trouble me during my labor let me sleep please stop this back pain and stomach pain". She said talking to baby but pain just seems to increase.

She look at her side finding water bottle empty.

" Now I have to go down for water. Ayushi are you sleeping can you bring me some water if you are up..... Whom I'm joking it's not morning ."  She said and get up from her bed and walk downstairs to drink water.

" Now I don't want to go upstairs ". Aashika said looking at stairs.

She just went to couche adjusting pillow under her head closing her eyes.

Again she try to sleep but due to pain she was not able to get much sleep. Turning left and right all night.

In morning ayaan come downstairs his eyes fall on Aashika who was sleeping on on couche ignoring her he walk in kitchen to make breakfast for ayushi.

After some hours everything was done Aashika open her eyes and look around again her hand reach to her belly rubbing it.

She stand up slowly walking in kitchen while putting her hand on her back listening to giggling and laughing sound from kitchen.

" Mummy you are finally up " Ayushi said passing her spoon towards her.

Aashika nod her head and look towards ayaan who was just busy in his phone now since aashika enter.

" Aren't you getting late for school go bring your bag ". Aashika said ayushi nodded her head leaving for  there.

" Ayaan my stomach and back is paining so much from last night". Aashika said sitting beside ayaan putting her head on table.

" Aashika you don't have to lie to escape something. I'm not telling you to drop ayushi i have already inform khushi she will take her school they study in same school roshni will drop them. " Ayaan said without looking at her.

" Ayaan I'm not lying...

" Aashika I'm getting late too ok... Ayushi come fast otherwise you will be late ". He said and after some minutes they leave for there work and school.

Aashika put her hand on her belly feeling light cramps.

Just to divert her mind from pain she start cleaning up but as the time pads pain keep increasing.

" Something is worng it's still increasing " She said and quickly take her phone calling ayaan who don't pick her phone.
After calling him multiple times she decide to call kajal who also don't answer her call.

" Why I'm feeling this pain at this time everyone is busy" She said and at last think of calling roshni number but remembering how ayaan talk to her when she take roshni name and compare later too she cut her call immediately before it can ring.

At last she dial kanak number who immediately answer her call.

" Kanak... Are you busy ".

" Na never tell me what happen everything alright ".

" Aren't you at work " Aashika ask clearly knowing it's working hour.

" Yeah I'm but I'm free to talk tell me ".

" My stomach is paining so much can you come please .  I'm getting dizzy too please if you are free then please don't deny ".

" Are you mad I'm coming here ayaan Bhaiya is busy I will complain about him to daksh bhaiya. I'm calling in just some minutes stay on call don't faint. " Kanak said quickly taking taxi after reaching home she made aashika sit with her leaving for hospital.

" You are in seven month right. You should take care of yourself right doctor always advice to take care in starting and ending wait I will complain about you too. " Kanak said rubbing aashika arm.

" Atleast you don't scold me ". Aashika mumble closing her eyes,

" We are here can you walk or should I bring ayaan bhaiya to help you ". Kanak sake panicking.

" I'm not going to give birth right now". Aashika said giving fainted smile to her .

" So what ok you can walk properly then let's go " Kanak said she was in mid way to hall when aashika completely fainted.

Kanak caught her quickly supposing herself with wall.

" Aashika wake up what happen " She said tapping her cheeks. Getting no response she call for nurse who immediately shift her to emergency.

" Doctor what happen suddenly ". Kanak ask worried .

" We have to do some test to see that what did she said before fainting ".

" I don't know I don't remember she said something like pain . Nothing will happen to both of them right"  Kanak said to doctor who was attaching her to iv and shifting her to room knowing she is a Ayaan's wife.

" Inform Dr Ayaan about this and tell him to meet me ". Doctor said to nurse who left room after saying yes mam.

....
Flow flow mai likh diya aab good night sweet dreams....  But ess update ka kya faida esmai bhi aashika gussa nhi hui abhi tek 😅😅😅😅