EXTRA-22❤

AASHIKA

Finally, I can go out today. I am excited. It's not that I don't usually go out, I just enjoy spending time with friends.

I even called Kajal. If she doesn't come, then I will beat her with my slipper.

I quickly finished my makeup and applied a little perfume.

"Will you be at Roshni's house?" Ayaan asked me from behind.

I shook my head and turned to him.

"We have finally decided that we should either go to a club or somewhere else, but we are not staying at home," I said as I moved towards him.

"Do I look good?"

"Yes, but why did you make me do unnecessary waxing when not a single inch of your legs is visible? Why are you wearing these sequin pants?" He asked, his eyes scanning my outfit.

Okay, I did wear sequin pants and a decent top. Unknowingly, I shifted a little.

"Change," he commanded and went to the wardrobe.

"Look, I'm not changing. I'm going to wear this," I said in a firm tone.

"Why?"

"I just... Just... You see... After the pregnancy and all, your body doesn't look the same, and many don't like to show my chubby body by wearing a body-fitted dress," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"People do wear it, idiot, and you're not even chubby. If you were a little chubby, I would be happy too, but you're not. Go and wear the dress. Take off these pants... Girls and their obsession with the 'I'm fat' word," he said, rolling his eyes, making me chuckle.

"I'm not changing. I'm just wearing these clothes."

"Aashi, there is something wrong with girls' minds, okay? They are like this only. Every girl on this planet will say 'I'm getting fat or I'm fat' when these girls can actually fly with the wind."

"Shut up, idiot. Do I not look good?" I asked with a pout. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, but you said you would wear a dress, not this. What's the problem now? Did someone say something to you? Tell me, I will break their teeth."

" I love you so much that I wanted to see your reaction when I mentioned that I'm gaining weight.

"Yes, you may be getting bigger like an Anaconda, but that doesn't mean you can't wear whatever you want," Ayaan said, causing me to glare at him.

"Today, there's a dress code for us girls. I'll see you tonight. Take care of the kids."

"A dress code? I'm sure all of you think 'I'm fat'," he said mockingly and left the room.

He's not wrong. We all think that. That's why I have to think the same. Because I never had this in mind. I love my body... Ayaan loves it too, what more do I need?

"Ayaan, I'll be back soon. Love you, bye," I said and pecked his lips. But he deepened the kiss.

"Don't get drunk. Don't let Kanak touch any drinks or cigarettes. This will make Rahul very angry. You wouldn't like to see him spanking Kanak in front of all of you," he said, causing my ears to turn red.

"Stop."

"I'm serious, and what he'll do won't be romantic at all. Yeah, again, this is an English chochala (thing) in your language, but if it keeps Kanak away from those things, then fine. I don't interfere in husband and wife's matters. As long as Kanak is okay with it." Ayaan said with serious expression.

"I'll keep it in mind. Love you, bye bye," I said and ran out of the house because I didn't want to hear any more.

I've seen this once, and I know it's painful, even though I saw it by mistake. But the tears in Kanak's eyes were so real. I still remember that day when we were sitting on her house terrace, and I didn't know Kanak didi had this drug addiction.

Me, Kajal, and Kanak didi were just having fun, but the fun led her to the most embarrassing thing.

I feel sorry for her, but she seemed okay. She even hugged Rahul. I would have kicked Ayaan if he did something like that.

But I don't understand why Rahul, who loves Kanak endlessly, does that. He must be mad.

Finally, I stood outside my building because they were supposed to pick me up.

I waited for another five minutes, and suddenly, two hands wrapped around me, causing me to jump. I turned around and found Ayaan standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see you off," he replied, rolling his eyes. Just then, a car pulled up in front of me, and I knew it was my beloved car.

"Sit down, Mrs. Aashika, or else we'll kick you out of this team," Kajal said. I wanted to hug her tightly. It was the first time I had seen her in two years.

She had only communicated with me through messages. Today, I will definitely give her a hard time.

"bye, Ayaan," I said.

He knocked on the backside window where Kanak and Roshni were sitting.

"If any of you decide to drink, make sure to call one of us. Roshni, don't get too drunk, your daughter is still young. And if you do, make sure to inform Daksh so he can make sure Khushi doesn't see you like that. Kanak, no drinking for you," he said.

"But Rahul said I can have one or two shots," Kanak said with innocent eyes.

"Okay, one or two, but not more than that. And Bhavya, are you allowed to drink?" he asked Bhavya softly, who shook her head.

"Okay, so no drinking. Have some fruit juice instead," he said sweetly to Bhavya. He always treats her with extra sweetness, like he's talking to one of his own children, and I don't mind it.

"And Kajal, you're looking beautiful. Why don't you come to my house? We can have fun instead of going to your boring party," he said with a smirk that I wanted to wipe off his face.

"Ayaan," I said.

"What? Can't I even flirt with your sister? She's supposed to be my half wife," Ayaan said with a frown.

Kajal stuck her tongue out at him, and we drove off to our destination, which aren't a club. We are going to a bakery because I was craving something sweet.

Originally, our plans are to visit various street vendors and restaurants for food.

_____
Comment 。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤