25❤

A week later

Aashika was making lemonade for the kids. She look at watch and a smile made it's way on Aashika lips hearing door bell.

" Welcome home. How was your day in school? " Aashika asked with excitement which died down looking at Ayushi's face.

" I'm not hungry " Ayushi said and directly went to her room.

" Something happen today at school? " Aashika ask to Aryan who shrugged his shoulder.

" Ok go and change then you can get your drink it's on table . " Aashika said and made her way towards Ayushi's room maryan follow behind her throwing his bag on floor .

Aashika enter in room finding Ayushi opening the button of her shirt. Her skirt and tie along with her socks was already laying on floor.

" What happen today? "

" Don't disturb me. Let me change . " Ayushi mumbles and throws her shirt too on the floor.

Aashika take out shorts and tshirt for her to wear which she start wearing quietly.

" I'm not hungry. I want to sleep. "

Ayushi lay down on her bed looking at other side.

" Ayushi tell mumma what happen. " Aashika said again Ayushi turn to Aashika and poke Aashika chest then again went back to sleeping.

" What happen? Tell me na please " Aashika ask again and shake Ayushi. Ayushi points her finger on Aashika chest and said without looking at her. " I don't want it. "

Aashika look at her confused not knowing what is actually happening.

" Aryan go bring a glass of lemonade for didi and do one thing...... I've covered the put some fried rice in a bowl bring it for didi. " Aashika said Aryan nodded obediently and bring it in a minute.

" Ok here just eat little bit. "

Ayushi look at her irritate and push Aashika's hand.

" Can't you understand? I just said no. Let me sleeping don't make me crazy like you. Get your ear checked. " Ayushi shouted putting pillow over head head.

" Aare beta atleast....

" Go away " Ayushi shouted again.

" Let's go Aryan. You should also sleep after having your food ." Aashika said sighing and left the room.

Aashika pick up her phone and dial Ayaan number .

" Yes darling "

" Ayushi is upset. Try coming home little early and bring something for her which she likes. " Aashika said and hang up the call.

.

.

.

Ayaan come home in evening and sit with Ayushi on his lap after hearing everything excluding Ayushi little outbrust from Aashika.

" Wouldn't you tell dad what happened to my baccha? " Ayaan asked in baby tone.

Ayushi looks at Aashika and makes grabby hands.

" Did I upset you. " Ayaan asked and lowered Ayushi's hand .

Ayushi shakes her head.

" Mumma is holding your brother right. Why don't you tell me what is bothering you. " Ayaan asked encouraging her to speak.

" My tummy was in pain yesterday. " Ayushi whisper Ayaan nodded slowly

" Will i again have to take those things.. I don't like period. " Ayushi said shifting her head to Ayaan's shoulder.

"  Oh did you get your periods again? " Ayaan ask in serious tone. Ayushi shake her head making him sigh in relief.

" Then what happen sona. " Aashika asked, little upset because Ayushi was so upset since she came back from school..

" But mumma said my stomach will hurt when I will get it again.. Papa I don't want it. " She said and again her lips start wobbling.

" Aare nothing will happen. It still has time so don't worry. Did you eat something from outside with your friends? "

Ayushi nodded her head. Ayaan shake her head and pat Ayushi's belly.

" So if you give outside food which has so many germs to your tummy then what do you expect it will hurt only na baby. " Ayaan said rubbing her belly.

She make a face then again put her head on his shoulder.

" Papa will i get these too? " Ayushi ask and pointed at Aashika.

They both give her confused look.

" What Ayushi. " Aashika ask looking here and there.

" Mumma which papa doesn't have. " Ayushi said poking Ayaan's chest making him cough.

" What? "

" Papa i don't want them.. " Ayushi said innocently.

" Ayaan let me talk to her. Ayushi come to mumma. " Aashika said and try to put Aryan down who hold her more tightly and started crying just when his feet touch the floor.

" It's ok Aashika. She is just curious isn't she is too young to understand everything. Can't her periods wait for two or three years. My baccha is troubled due to this. " Ayaan mumble Rubbing Ayushi back.

" Now tell me who told you all of these. "

" No one " Ayushi said and looked at Aryan who was chewing a marshmallow.

" I want that "

" First tell me what happen in school. "

Aashika pass marshmallow to Ayushi. Ayushi chew it and start telling him.

" Today before lunch a new teacher come to our class and she told every girl to come to auditorium. There were so many girl were sitting..... Then then teacher start telling us something.. Like what mumma told us before. But she added more things. I don't want them that's it."

Ayaan sigh and nodded his head.

" Alright that's it. Ok you will be always in this little body of yours and be your papa's Princess that's it. Now why didn't you eat something whole day. Go have it then go and play with your brother in park and take khushi didi with you she will go for walk. " Ayaan said and put Ayushi down.

Aashika pulled out her phone and dialed Khushi's number.

" Khushi something happened in school today. " Aashika asked after saying hello.

" School?.. Are you talking about that boring lecture yeah they called students from the 4th to 12th and they were just telling us about menstruation general health and touches and about growth. It was such a damn boring chachi . They should have just called kids. I wanted to sleep. And they just did it for the sake of school norms. Ok I'm going for a walk to send Aryan and Ayushi too. " Khushi said and hung up the call.

" They don't teach them about manners and respect for their mumma? " Aashika mumbled folding her hand on chest.

" They do but if you let them act up then they will act up now let's spend some time. You can start your cooking when kids come back. " Ayaan said and pulled her into the living room and started tv .

" I will give you a surprise Tomorrow Mr Ayaan " Aashika thought and laugh in her mind making a plan .
____________