EXTRA-20❤

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

Ayaan had Bluetooth connected to his ear. Not wanting to hear her screaming. But since the volume was low he heard her perfectly.

Aashika said, rubbing her thighs "Ayaan, do it slowly,"

Ayaan put ear buds away and gave a serious look to Aashika.

"Look, you will not be wearing anything above your knees. I don't want others to look at your thighs. So let's do this waxing till your knees only," he instructed.

"Ayaan, we aren't going anywhere. We will be just in Roshni bhabhi's house, not some other place. So do this slowly," she said while rubbing her hand.

They finished their work in an hour. Ayaan signed in relief and put everything in its place.

"Done with your waxing, now go and take a bath."

"But I'm tired," she said and lay down again.

"Aashi, this is not good... God, we had sex and that's it, you can't be in bed," Ayaan said, but Aashika held his hand and sighed.

"Even you are a little warmer and you are trying to hide this fact... You fell sick because we didn't stop when we should have stopped when you said it was enough. How can someone fall sick due to this. Such...

" AASHIKA... Don't take bath I'm going to watch TV. I will be crazy if I tried to make you understand something. " Ayaan said and left the room.

Aashika glanced at the closed door with a puzzled expression.

"Is he... embarrassed? No, he shouldn't be. It's his first time feeling tired. And I do this every time we do it... He is such an idiot," Aashika muttered as she removed her blanket and got out of bed.

"But I can't deny it was amazing like always... But my waist is probably broken," she mumbled, glancing at the bathroom door and then her room door.

"Should I talk to Ayaan or should I take a bath... I should take a bath. This tired feeling won't go away until I do," she decided.

After a refreshing shower, she quickly got ready in Ayaan's favorite suit and smiled at herself in the mirror.

"He'll be delighted just by looking at me," she said to herself before leaving the room.

She headed to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for both of them.

Carrying a plate of fruits, she walked to the living area where the TV was blaring loudly.

"Why is he sleeping at this time? And... with so much noise. I didn't know he could sleep like this," she mumbled, turning off the TV.

Her gaze softened as she looked at his peaceful sleeping face.

Sitting beside him, she started gently running her fingers through his hair.

"Did you feel embarrassed to tell me you were tired? Last night, I thought I was the tired one and you wanted more. I didn't realize you were beyond exhausted. You only got two hours of sleep," she said, kissing his cheek and pinching it, but he didn't stir.

"He's in a deep sleep. His body feels a bit warm too... Is it possible? Let's do what Ayaan hates the most... Let's Google health problems," she said, picking up her phone with a chuckle.

After a quick search, she placed her phone back on the table.

"I know why he told me not to Google... Because I'm pretty sure I don't have any transmission diseases, and Ayaan definitely doesn't sleep around with other women. Silly Google," she huffed.