EXTRA-23❤

Ayaan was peacefully asleep while Aashika kept tossing and turning. She glanced at Ayaan and seeing him in a deep slumber, she let out a small whine and laid down on her stomach.

"I need to control myself. I can't keep eating so much outside food," she mumbled and buried her face in the pillow.

"Ayaan," she whispered, but feeling nauseous, she covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

After coming out of the bathroom, she lay back down in her seat and closed her eyes.

_____

"Good morning," Ayaan whispered, hugging Aashika from behind.

Aashika smiled and continued making breakfast for everyone.

"What happened to your face?" Ayaan asked, turning her towards him. His smile faded as he looked at her tired expression.

"Nothing, I just overate maybe. I don't feel like eating anything," she mumbled, turning away again.

"Mumma, Aryan is bothering me. Tell him to go away," Ayushi said, tugging at Aashika's shirt. But she stopped when she saw Ayaan, who was looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Stop bothering mom, go and brush your teeth," Ayaan said, pulling Aashika along with him to the chair.

"Ayaan, she isn't bothering me. Ayushi, go call Aryan," Aashika said, attempting to put her hair in a bun. But Ayaan took over, replacing her hand and finally securing her hair with a rubber band.

"Ayushi, did mom say something?" Ayaan asked as Ayushi ran to her room to call her brother.

A few minutes later, Aryan came, rubbing his hand.

"Mumma, didi bit me. She's a dog," Aryan said, but his eyes landed on Ayaan, who didn't say anything, just stared at him, causing Aryan to change his statement.

"She bit me like a dog. I wasn't calling her a dog." He looked at his plate with a pout on his face.

"Mumma, I don't want it," Aryan and Ayushi said in unison.

"What's the problem?" Ayaan asked as both shook their heads and started eating breakfast.

"Done, go bring your bag. I will drop you both," Ayaan said sweetly. Both pouted and glanced at Aashika, who wasn't eating or looking at them.

"Mom, are you upset with me?" Aryan asked, his lips trembling.

"No," Aashika said immediately, turning her attention to them.

Ayushi had the same expression as Aryan. Aashika shook her head and opened her arms.

Both ran to her and hugged her from the side.

"Mumma, what happened?" Ayushi asked.

"Nothing happened. Why don't you go to school? I will have your favorite food ready for lunch," Aashika said. Both nodded and left the house with Ayaan.

AYAAN

I quickly kissed Aryan and Ayushi on the forehead in the car and waved goodbye to them.

I hope they go to school. I dropped them off near the school building since I want to get back home. Aashika wasn't looking well.

When I got home, I found her curled up in a ball with the TV on.

"Aashi," I sat beside her and rubbed her back.

She looked at me and rested her head on my lap.

"Did you drop them off?"

"I did. How are you feeling?" I asked, pulling a thin blanket over her.

"I think I'm fine. Are you staying at home?" She asked, but I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"I have to go. I will try to come home early. Do you want me to give you medicine?" I asked as she shifted closer to me.

"I think... I'm just fine. I think I will be okay," she mumbled, and I could tell how much she is feeling better.

" We will see, I will give you medicine if you throw up again. " I mutter the truth, I can't leave her like this. If she vomits frequently, then I will leave after giving her medicine.

I bring the fruit plate into the room. Placing it on the table, I gently pull Aashi, who was still trying to find a comfortable position.

"Should I call Roshni? She can stay with you while I work. I will be back very soon, I promise," I said firmly. She shook her head and rested it on my shoulder.

"Bhabhi wasn't feeling too good last night. I'm fine. You can go without worry," she whispered.

"That's why I don't like your parties. Look at you now. Your always glowing face is so dull and weak. You just love getting scolded," I scolded her. She pouted, and I must say, she looked so cute like this.

Even Aryan and Ayushi look cute when they are upset. How did they both manage to get this cuteness from their mumma?

"Ok, stop pouting, have this fruits," I said, offering her a bite of an apple.

She snuggled more into me, trying to avoid the fruit.

"Aashika."

"Don't use my full name," she said with equal rage. This girl just knows how to get angry.

"Ok, then stay here. I'm bringing medicine," I said, but she held my hand tightly and opened her mouth.

"Good girl," I said, making her finish all the fruits from the plate.

"Aashika, this medicine, look closely, this one you have to take if you vomit again or feel uneasy. I will be busy with patients; I have a surgery today, so I will not be able to pick up your call," I informed as I got ready.

I felt her eyes gazing at me as I got ready .

"I will be back, love."