34

" Ayaan it's enough now leave it " Aashika said trying to take her hand back from ayaan who keep rubbing her arms.

" If you don't want to repeat what happen three months ago then stay like this. Aashi you were not able to lift your arm use is far away so i don't think you want this again. Listen I have some work and i will not be there for like three to four hours so take care I've inform daksh to come here ."

" Why are you calling me aashi now my name is Aashika and i don't want anyone around me." Aashika said and cover herself with blanket.

" Aashi I'm sorry be angry with me only . I'm for taking roshni name again and again in argument you are perfect sorry they are coming don't be upset in front of them". He said and pecking her forehead he left for there.

" Roshni this roshni that keep praising her what about me why did he marry me when he like babhi so much. Am I jealous of course yes. I will never talk to him ". 

Aashika start using her phone which suddenly got snatched by her.

" Are you allowed to use phone here. By the way how did you managed to end up here". Daksh ask looking at her .

" Give me back my phone " Aashika said trying to take her phone.

"Roshni someone was watching horror story. Read something good already you are scared of ghosts still horror video ." Daksh said and put her phone on table.

" Aashika this is for you I'm sorry i swear I trust your report but this was a risky one that's why I thought to recheck it. You know you can be my permanent assistant you are very reliable." Roshni said forward chocolate packets to aashika .

" Don't consider her idea I have hear her shouting at her assistant ". Daksh said taking chocolate form aashika hand and opening it.

" My idea was good we should have bring fruit rather than this garbage ". Daksh said taking bite from chocolate.

" Daksh it's for aashika. Aashika ate you angry I'm sorry ". Roshni said immediately holding her both ears. Aashika quickly hold her hand shaking her hand.

" Why are you holding your ears it's ok I'm not angry. I can be your assistant too of you take me out for lunch everyday during working hours. " Aashika said and take back her chocolate from daksh.

She was devouring her chocolate when nurse enter there with doctor.

" Aashika I strictly deny for it. You can't have any sweet your sugar lever get increase due to this. Who bring it for you". Shweta ask scolding her aashika look at daksh and roshni.

" Ayaan give it to me. He said I can eat it". Aashika said looking at doctor innocently.

" I will see him today he is doing everything worng. " She said and left her room after doing mini checkup.

" Why did you lie ". Roshni ask aashika shrugged laying down.

" Did you both had fight". Roshni ask aashika nodded her head.

" He said he don't love anymore and also he said I eat too much I don't work roshni babhi is better than me. I just keep spending his money like water and you know ". Aashika said putting her palm on her cheeks.

" He also slap me multiple time while saying all of these . He said I'm useless and also I'm taking advantage of child in me. He even said that he would have make me do sit ups like kid because I behave like one Bhaiya you imagine how hard for me to sit only and he just keep going . He also make me stand for like hours in our room saying that I deserve it because I don't know about ayushi injury. He don't even consider about my baby who is not even born. In morning I said I'm having pain my in back and stomach and he said I don't have to lie to avoid some work and leave me like that I have to call kanak." Aashika said covering her face with her hand acting like crying.

" Are you sure ". Both roshni and daksh ask.

She put her finger inside her eyes to bring tears from eyes.

" So why do you think I'm here. We are old couple and I don't stay dressed all the time he don't love me anymore he himself said he has no interest in me now he feel bored. He like his nurse better than me ". Aashika said with teary eyes looking at them.

" Stop crying I will see him let him come here I will cut his tongue he got so much to talk right ". Daksh said patting aashika head.

" Yeah you sleep how he can be so mean I will not talk his side too today . You take rest don't think much otherwise it will affect you baby too"  Roshni said laying aashika down again.

" I think I should leave him alone now since he don't love me. Do you think he love someone else now. Bhaiya you tell me is it ok to slap your pregnant wife when mistake was not even mine."

" No aashika I will talk to him... Probably more than talk who dare he rise his hand on you . Don't think much I will take care of everything ". Daksh said getting angry with passing minutes.

Aashika nodded her head innocently while holding roshni from her waist.

" Babbi he don't have any other girlfriend right with whom he want to spend time when I will be at work because the way he insist me to work can only implied that. What will happen to me if he start loving someone else. What will happen to my baby and ayushi. His girlfriend will kick us out. " Aashika said wiping her fake tears.

Suddenly daksh slap her head making her quit.

" Don't think much just sleep give rest to your baby understand otherwise there can be more ". Daksh said showing his palm to her.

She quickly lay down again closing her eyes.