EXTRA-18❤

Ayaan's fingers brushed against her sensitive area, causing her to press her lips together.

"A.. Ayaan.. Ki.. Kids are outside.. So.. Aahhhhh " Her eyes close tightly when he keep moving his finger.

"What did you say in front of the kids? What kind of language did you use? Are you a child too? They will learn from you and use it against you later," Ayaan said, adding another finger.

She tightly closed her legs and shook her head.

"Ayaan, it was a slip of the tongue... Oh, please forgive me," she tried to distance herself from him.

"You said fuck right let's do it then why are you acting like this after using that word," he whispered harshly. He continued his actions, but just as she was about to reach climax, he withdrew his finger, leaving her frustrated.

"Why?" she asked, trying to control her breathing.

"First, tell me if this is the first time or if you use that kind of language in front of them regularly," he asked, and she shook her head. She tried to press her body against his.

"I swear, I don't... It was just a slip of the tongue," she said. He slipped his finger back inside her, only to withdraw it again, causing her to whine.

"AYAAN!"

"Don't use that kind of language again," Ayaan said, walking towards the bathroom to wash his hands.

Aashika held his hand and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Ayaan..."

"Enjoy, Aashi... Maybe try to control your tongue," he said, but when she didn't let go of his hand, he smacked her hand, making her whine even more.

"Let go of my hand," Ayaan said sternly, but she shook her head.

"Sorry, Ayaan."

"You are forgiven. Let me check Ayushi's work," Ayaan said, but Aashika whined and shook her head.

"Please, I don't like this feeling. Let's do it," she said.

Ayaan entered the bathroom to wash his hands and after releasing her hand, she followed behind him, holding her ear.

"Sorry."

He remained silent and left the room without giving her a second glance.

She stomped her feet and followed behind him with a frustrated expression.

"Mumma, why is your face red?" Aryan asked when Aashika took a seat beside him.

Ayaan glanced at her with a smirk but quickly diverted his attention to Ayush's writing.

"Hmm, it's finished. You can do whatever you want now," Ayaan muttered. Aryan stood up from his seat, but Aashika grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To the bathroom," he replied, running off.

"He always has to go at the last minute, silly boy," Ayaan remarked. Aashika tried to persuade him with her pleading eyes, but it had no effect on him.

"MUMMY, MUMMY, it's stuck!" Aryan exclaimed, rushing towards them.

"What's stuck?" Aashika asked, confused.

"My zipper," Aryan replied. Ayaan turned Aryan towards himself. After zipping it back Ayaan smacked his own head, almost causing him to fall to the other side.

"Why are you hitting him, you fool? Come on, I know we have to replace these jeans now. Did you finish your work?" Aashika asked

"Yup," Aryan replied, still rubbing his head.

"Say it properly," Ayaan said, pinching him.

"Mumma, bad touch," Aryan said. Aashika smiled and shook her head.

"What bad touch, huh? Are you just fooling around?" Ayaan asked, lifting him onto his shoulder.

"Papa, me too," Ayushi said with eager eyes.

"First, let me ask him about the bad touch. He's been playing around too much today," Ayaan said, holding Aryan tightly to prevent him from falling.

"You pinched my butt, you touch ny no no place. Mumma said it's bad... So you did a bad touch. Mumma, save me," Aryan pleaded, seeking help and giving Aashika puppy eyes.

"There's nothing bad about mummy and papa touching, you silly. Aren't you being naughty today? Let me throw you out," Ayaan said, laughing.

"Papa, put me ," Ayushi said, tugging at Ayaan's pants.

Ayaan puts Aryan down, and picks Ayushi. Aryan immediately ran to his mumma.

"Now, that's enough. You two have played enough. Go to your room and sleep. Good night to both of you," Ayaan said kissing their head.

" I wanna play " Both said together giving pleading look to their parents.

"No, no, it's time for bed. Good night," Aashika said, hoping to have some alone time with Ayaan.

With a sad pout on their faces, they reluctantly left. Aashika sat on the couch and pulled Ayaan beside her.

"Ayaan," she called out.

"You taught them well. I didn't know you taught them these things too," Ayaan said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I deserve a reward. I promise I won't curse. Please, Ayaan," she pleaded, wanting to kiss him. However, he stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Seriously, I want you and you want food," Aashika shouted in frustration.

Ayaan returned with a glass and handed it to Aashika.

"I've mixed honey in it. So, drink it quickly, don't vomit" he said strictly at last.

Aashika looked at the khadha and then at Ayaan.

"Drink it fast. Don't argue with me. After this, we can think about something else," he insisted.

Hearing this, Aashika gulped down the mixture in one go and showed the empty glass to Ayaan.

"Done, now let's go to our room," she said, making a disgusted face.

"I said I'll think about it. But cursing in front of the kids is a serious matter. I'm sleepy. Good night, Aashika," Ayaan replied.

Aashika looked at him with her mouth open. Stomping her feet, she jumped on his back and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You're so mean! I never deny you when you want something, so why are you denying me?" she said in a childish, baby tone, then playfully bit his shoulder.

"Good night, here we are in our room," Ayaan said, locking the door.

"Now, let me go. I want to sleep. Good night," Ayaan said,

" Ok " Aashika said finally giving in.