28❤

Ayaan was leaning on the door frame while bhavya was standing on the other side.

" Your husband is with my wife. Ok i don't have any problem with them but give me your tickets so i can let you enter inside. " Ayaan said with smirk.

Bhavya look at him confused but a pout found it's way on her lips. She tried to look inside but again Ayaan block her way.

" Ok give me a kiss then you can enter . " Ayaan said and immediately received a smack on his shoulder.

" Stop troubling her. " Deepak said and pull bhavya inside.

" Deepak ji he is troubling me. " Bhavya complain.

" Call me Ayaan ji too. " Ayaan said again receiving glare from everyone.

" What.. He can flirt but i can't. " He said and went to aashika and encircled his arm around her.

" Ypu shouldn't have asked you should have kissed her. You should have make plan for a beach Ayaan. " Roshni said daksh give lip tight smile.

" Yeah you are right. I would have got pleasure to see girl in bikini.....

" AYAAN " Aashika should giving him death glare. But In response Ayaan wrap his arm around Roshni's shoulder.

" Let's go out and let them unpack. And guys don't forget to thanks mom. Because she was the one who booked pur plane ticket. "

" Aashika take your husband in room he is in mood. " Roshni said pushing Ayaan.

Ayaan smile nodding his head.

" Let's go Aashika. "

" Ayaan behave. Look around girls are here too. And what if any of the kid hear you. Don't be an idiot. I know you are just joking but don't cross the limit. " Daksh scolded him in a stern tone. All smile flew away from Ayaan's face and he nodded his head.

" I'm still going out. " Ayaan mumble and went out.

" Can you keep your mouth shut . Why do you scold him all the time. He was just kidding and none of the children is here." Roshni said then look at Aashika.

" Go with him. He really wanted to walk around here. "

Aashika nodded her head and walk in same direction where Ayaan went now.

" She is right keep your mouth shut. It was unnecessary. I tease him a lot with Aashika it doesn't mean I'm serious. It's called healthy flirting. And he was doing it in front of us. " Deepak said in somewhat same tone which daksh used a minute ago.

" I don't want to see you scolding him. And it's final. If he is your younger brother then two are my younger brother. So don't you dare to scold him." Deepak left to a room in corner holding Bhavya's hand.

" Good that you got scolded. " Roshni said rolling her eyes.

" Did I actually scold Ayaan.... That he would have got upset? " Daksh ask looking at roshni.

Roshni roll her eyes and nodded her head.

" If I was at his place I would have been crying. " Roshni mumble going to her fixed room too. Daksh sighs and follows behind her.

____________

" Ayaan " Aashika called him again matching his steps.

" Don't be upset. He is elder than you. Aren't you behaving like a baby right now. You come out after getting upset. It's ok don't be upset. "

Ayaan chuckle at her words and pull her closer. And after finding no one at sight he peck her lips.

" Don't tell it to others but I come out with the sad look to get Daksh bhaiya scold. Didn't anyone of them scold him? Deepak too must have scold him. It's fun he scold me then he got scold. We will go back soon." Ayaan said Aashika looked at him with wide open mouth.