40

3 year later

In evening time ayaan was sitting in a night club holding a glass in his hand while looking around in club.

A girl approach him slowly walking towards him in sexy way .

" May I help you sir " She said in sexy tone making her voice little more sweet and leaning towards ayaan so that her whole breast was showing.

Ayaan smirked looking at her and glup down the alcohol completely filling his glass again.

" I can help you in any way " She said opening his legs before sitting on his lap grinding her butt on his lap.

" Let's do it then unbuckle my belt" Ayaan said again gulping down alcohol.

" Here don't you think it will be more fun in room ".

" No " He said she did unbuckle his belt when his hand reach to open his button ayaan phone start buzzing. He look at the caller idea rolling his eyes.

" Keep going ". He whisper to her and answer his call.

" Yes daksh what's the matter ". Ayaan said though call.

" Ayaan where are you. Ayushi and ayush both are whining a lot for you . There caretaker is calling me again and again. " Daksh said ayaan ignore all his words.

" Ayaan are you here or not ". Daksh shouted.

" Yeah I'm in surgery will call you later ". Ayaan said and hang up his call.

Ayaan out his hand on girl who was giving him lap dance and more than that again his phone start buzzing again and again.

He answer his call frustrated with it.

" What happen I'm at work I can't come right now I'm busy stop this fucking thing call someone else and don't I give money to that damn caretaker. Tell her if the kids are whining to much then slap them and shut them up I'm not free ". He said and angrily cut his call.

He push the girl who was sitting on his lap.

" You are good but I'm busy. Meet me Someother time ". He said throwing some money on her before leaving that place.

Soon he reach home

" You can leave from tomorrow at six no matter I'm at home at that time Or not but there is no need to call me Or anyone for it ". He said to caretaker who nodded her head leaving the house.

" Papa we miss you ". Ayush said while coming towards ayaan running opening his arms indicating him to hold up in his arms.
Instead ayaan sit on floor ruffling his hair.

" You both had your dinner " Ayaan ask both of them shake their head.

" Ok ayushi what you want to eat ".

" Anything " She mumble while ayushi excitedly said while clapping his hand together.

" Eggs " He said looking towards ayaan who nodded his head.

" Let's make it then. Ayushi can you cut sone onions I'm coming in a minute ". He said ayushi showed her hand to ayaan.

" How did it got burn ". Ayaan said look at her hand.

" I was boiling milk for ayush nanny didi was not at home you also left early today and he was hungry but I hold it with my bare hand ". She said ayaan again nodded his head sighing .

" Ok I will do it you both go and take your seat it will be ready in no time ". He said and come in kitchen after changing his clothes quickly making dinner for both of them.

After he was done he serve it to them they both look at the food in front of them then towards ayaan.

" Papa not this. It's not tasty make tasty one which you made in ayushi didi birthday ". Ayush said pushing his plate.

" You can eat it too. It's also tasty " Ayaan said looking at his phone .

" Papa you are not hungry ". Ayushi ask ayaan shake his head

" I had my dinner in hospital . I'm going in my room if you two need anything then you can come to me ". Ayaan said and leave both of them there .

" Didi I don't want it ". Ayush said ayushi look at their plate before going towards kitchen she take out sauce bottle and show it to ayush.

" Here " She said and feed him one bite form her hand.

" It's tasty now right ". Ayushi said ayush nodded his head happily.

After the dinner they retire to their bedroom.

" Didi don't turn off the lights today keep all light on I feel scared in dark and I can't even sleep ". Ayush said cutely ayushi nodded her head taking out test record report form her bag.

" I'm going to show it to papa don't be scared I will be back in a minute ". She said and run out the room happily. She knock on ayaan's room door and enter in room .

" What happens ayushi it's late go to sleep ". Ayaan said looking towards his laptop screen.

" Papa my report card I stood 1st in class". She said showing it to ayaan.

" Oh show me ". Ayaan said ayushi give it to him happily ayaan take out his pen and put his signature on it.

" Go now very good " Ayaan said now again looking at his laptop screen.

" Papa i stood first ". Ayushi said and take little steps towards him.

" Hmm i will bring chocolate for you tomorrow ". Ayaan said ayushi look down for second she quickly take some steps towards him quickly wrapping her arm around his neck then attempt to run but ayaan stop her holding her arm.

" Don't do it without asking ". He said leaving her arms she run out of the room and quickly get into ayush blanket.

" Didi we have holiday tomorrow I also wanna go to park but nanny didi won't let us ".

" We will sneak out don't worry ". Ayushi said giggling.