54❤

AYAAN'S P.O.V

" You get ready for me? " I ask looking at her red and black saree which has net outlining. With a backless blouse. With some minimal jewellery and my favorite belly chain.

With her gentle nod, I pressed my lips against hers. I enter my tongue getting her taste. She loose herself in my arm letting me do whatever I was doing.

I move my hand down to her hips and give it a squeeze.

"I'm already wet," she murmured in between kisses.

"Is that so, Mrs. Aashika?" I murmured, pushing her onto the bed and hovering over her.

"I've been waiting for you since morning," she mumbled, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Then you should have just called me," I mumbled, burying my head in her neck. I began planting wet kisses all the way down to her shoulder.

"You look so beautiful in a saree, but I need to take it off." I said my hand read to saree plates.

And in a matter of seconds, our clothes met the floor, and we began our blissful night with dim lighting in our room.

After about an hour, we lay under the covers. She glanced up at me from my chest and spoke in a sweet voice.

"Can we get a drink?" I snaked my hand around her bare belly and pulled her closer. Letting our body touches each other again.

"A cold drink?"

"Maybe coffee... or anything, or ice cream. I'm hungry," she mumbled, and I gave her a soft peck on the nose. I walked to our wardrobe and pulled out her nightdress.

"Put this on, then we can go," I said, glancing at the clock.

"It's only 12. We can make some noodles for you too."

She nodded and raised her hand.

"Why don't we freshen up a bit?" I suggested, pulling her out of bed.

"Only if we do one more round in the bathroom under the shower," she said, wrapping her legs around my waist.

I immediately supported her and smirked. She got this fantasy by watching some creepy movies during her college days.

"I was thinking the same." I led the way to the bathroom and let the warm water cascade over our heads.

"It's too warm. Switched it to cold," she mumbled, and I quickly adjusted the temperature. She pressed her lips to mine and began dominating the kiss.

"Ayaan, we've already had plenty of foreplay, just go for it," she whined, making me suspicious.

"Why are you so eager...

"Can't I be excited..." She said cutting me off.

"And I hope this excitement is because of me. Because, Mrs. Aashika, your husband knows you better than you know yourself. The first thing I will do after this is check your phone and laptop." She looks at me with a little anger and bites my shoulder.

"Do not spoil anything," she says, whining. I gently push her face towards the wall after putting her down on the floor.

"We should keep trying new things," I mutter. She nods her head and leans it on my chest.

And with that, I enter her. Her eyes shut and a moan escapes her lips.

The shower took longer than we intended. Aashi sits quietly on the side of the bed, waiting for me.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods her head and raises her hand upon seeing the t-shirt in my hand.

"I'm hungry," she says. I quickly put on my shorts.

" Let's go," I mutter as she sneaks her hand around my waist and starts walking like that.

"Okay, now sit. I will make noodles quickly," I say, but she shakes her head and points at the counter.

Taking the cue, I put her on the counter and placed vegetables on her side while I put noodles to boil.

I turn back to Aashi and find her cutting vegetables.

"Aashi."

"Ayaan," she says, smiling at me. Such a cute babe.

"Mom called me today," Aashi suddenly says, shifting my whole attention to her. I nod my head.

"She asked me if I can convince you to handle her hospital," she whispers. I raise my eyebrows and make her look at me.

"It's specifically a Maternity Hospital. I'm not in her field, Aashi. But I will meet her tomorrow. I will talk to Daksh first," I mutter, then put a baby tomato in her mouth.

"Put a lot of spice."

"No, you tend to complain a lot after consuming spicy food. I won't add a large amount, just a small portion," I muttered, familiar with her every action and reaction.

"You spend a significant amount of time in the hospital. I start missing you, and our children do too. They keep asking me when you'll be back," she asked with a pout. Ignoring her pout, I resumed my work.

"Here, how is it?" I said, blowing air to cool down the noodles slightly before offering her a forkful. Her eyes lit up as she took a delicious bite.

"Yummy," she exclaimed between bites.

"It's all yours. Let's go now," I mumbled, and she hopped off the counter, following me.

"Your medicine affects my taste buds. How long do I have to keep taking it?" she asked.

"Then stop falling, my love. Finish this plate then we can go to bed. I'm sleepy," I mumbled, and she continued to eat with delight.

So many things have changed in her, but her love for food will never change.

I pulled her onto my lap and ran my hand up her thighs.

She shot me a glare, which I ignored, and let my fingers trace her body.

___________
ANY IDEA?