32

" Sir Shweta mam is calling you in her office ". My nurse said I look at her for minutes confused.

" I will meet her please for once give medicine to the patient who was brought here by police. She is not allowing anyone to touch her. " I said leaving the cabin.

Soon I reach to shweta cabin. She is very calm lady and sweet too that's why haveing so many options available I still choose her to be aashi doctor. She can handle aashi like a mother.

I enter in her cabin after knocking .
Here she was sitting with her glasses on. She pass me warm smile which I return. How she can give mother vibe.

" Please take a seat I wanted to discuss something about your wife. So how is everything going everything fine with her right". She ask I nodded my head simply.

" And you I mean if you are a doctor you meant to see death and family members do cry or get angry sometimes over it so you all ok right".

" Yeah everything ok I'm not upset with the fact of that man dying. He was in lot of pain so it's good that he doe but his family and children how his wife is going to handle them. She don't even do any kind of work no source of income it's going to be very difficult for them". I said remembering how his family were crying.

" You don't know everything is going wrong first that man and his family then the girl whom police bring she is just a kid and have to went through so many things "  I said everything why because she was asking me of course.

" You don't have to attach with patients or their family. If you start doing that then you will be frustrated and neven in those year you talk about your patients like this "  She said yeah she is right so I have seen death before too but it doesn't mean I wouldn't feel bad for them.

" Leave all of these I'm having headache. Why did you call me it is because of this talk".

" No I just wanted to know how is aashika she is in her seventh month."

" Yeah  she is fine I'm going back I've a surgery too today". I said standing up from chair.

" You don't want to ask me anything Ayaan about aashika. She is admitted here and is unconscious you were not even aware about it ". She said suddenly making me stop .

" Who is admitted here ".

" Your wife she come here with your sister you are not aware about it ".

" What happens to her and why she is unconscious when I leave house she was perfectly fine.... But... She was complaining about some pain... She called me too when I was in hospital where is she is she ok ". I said quickly she just give me a look without replying.

" Even if you are facing problem here in your work life then still you should give give your complete attention to your wife  . Let me tell your it's very easy to have miscarriage in this month just because she don't face any difficulties in her pregnancy before it doesn't mean she will never face it. " She said coldly and start looking at some reports in her hand.

" Since you are very busy with work then let me tell you, you are very close to loose your baby let's just hope nothing happen to your wife." She said and giving me some file.

I went through it completely.

" What is this it's not aashika report where is she I want to meet her ".

" Go ahead meet her but don't do anything which can strees her more but she is still not Concisous and I don't know when she will gain it. But if not early then she will be in danger. Here are the medicine give her too. " She said giving me slips.

" It's so much she is pregnant ".

" So you should have think about it before. Nothing will happen you can trust me and you can leave my patients are waiting." She said i left her cabin good into aashika room where she is admitted.

I enter in her room finding kanak typing something in laptop very slowly maybe to not disturb aashika.

" What are you doing here go you can go for your work I'm here ". I said she glare towards me .

" Leave it bhai be busy with your work . I can't believe she don't call you before me. "

" Kanak I will take care of her go I have to give her medicine too you have to go out ".

" Yeah I was here when they did all the test too so no problem go ahead give her medicine. "

" Kanak look she is in normal clothes I have to change and I have to give her medicine too". I said in pleading tone.

" Oh so that's why doctor deny nurse to change her clothes but still I'm not leaving ". Kanak said and again start giving attention to her phone. This girl why don't she understand

" Kanak you know her right she don't like anyone seeing her so please I will call you back". I said again not having any choice kanak leave this room.

I quickly disconnect her from iv changing her clothes quickly.

" After I was done with her clothes I again connect her with iv making her whimper.

" Look like you are going to wake up soon". I said patting her head. She move her head left and right before opening her eyes.

Her eyes meet mine and immediately her eyes filled with tears before it can fall she turn her face and look around the room then her eyes fall on her hand then her clothes.

" Ayaan " Saying that she hug me pressing her face in my stomach.

" Shh don't cry I'm sorry " I mumble still neither she move back or say a single word after that.