37

All of them enter in ayaan's house.

AYAAN...

" Aashi go and sit on couche I'm going to bring glass of water for you."

" Ayaan I'm going to bring it and i also bring lunch for you all ". Roshni said and show ua the lunch box.

" When did you become so intelligent roshni ". Daksh said and kiss roshni cheeks.

" Ayaan bhaiya is in good mood today." Aashika said to me. I lead her towards living room making her sit on couche.

" Yeah you sit here and relax ". I said and sit on my knees taking off her shoes and put it in its place.
Then I grab remote and start changing the channel putting good show on TV.

" Jaan should I bring maxi dress for you change this suit ." I ask aashika shake her head.

" I don't wanna get up ". Aashika said and put her feet on table.

" I'm not telling you to get up from here ok just stay like this for now ". I said pecking her lips i take ny hand towards her waistband opening her button of pant i cover it with her suit.

" What are you doing everyone is here".

" Baby you are sitting here and even if you walk it will not come down it have rubber too right so don't worry."

" Still it's weird ". She said and put her head on my shoulder looking at tv screen.

...

" Daksh you too want juice ". Roshni said daksh shake his head.

" I get a taste of you I don't wanna replace it too soon ". He said while pinching her butt.

" Don't do it ".

" I will do it who will stop me ". He said and connect his lips with her lips while his hand was rubbing her butt. Suddenly he slides his hand down in her pants grasping her butt.

" I asked you about juice ". Roshni said and put her palm on his chest.

" I'm sure I can get one from you too I want adult drink ". Daksh said while he move his hand in front.

" See I told you I can get juice from you too ". He said roshni close her eyes smiling.

His finger was inside her he again connect his lips with her suddenly they hear vessels falling sound they quickly broke their kiss turning their face towards that direction expecting ayaan Or aashika but ayushi was standing there with khushi behind her.

Daksh and roshni eyes widen they pull eachother more closer as daksh hand was still inside her lower.

" What happen bhaiya did you two fall down ". Ayaan said entering in kitchen his eyes fall on khushi and ayushi then on roshni and daksh.

" What are you doing here you both were at school right." Ayaan ask forgetting about everything ayushi point her finger towards daksh and roshni.

" Papa chachu was trying to eat chachi he will eat her let me save her ". She said daksh shake his head while roshni put her head on daksh neck hiding embarrassment.

" You both I want to know why you both are here instead of school and khushi you forget about slap which you got when you bunk your class last time." Ayaan said ayushi shake her head while khushi look at ayaan with wide eyes.

" Mummy " Repeating it ayushi run towards aashika in living room.

" Papa I'm sorry ". Saying that khushi too run away from there towards aashika.