40❤

" Aahh Ayaan, seriously, if you hit my back again, I'll bite you!" Aashika exclaimed, rubbing her back.

Just a few minutes ago, she was peacefully using her phone without any interruptions. But then Ayaan walked in and smacked her back without saying a word.

"Bite? Mrs. Aashika, because of you, she's turning into a brat. It won't take me long to make her dream of getting slapped a reality, and not like the other times when I just touch her cheeks," Ayaan said, his voice rising slightly.

"Relax, babe."

Ayaan was about to pinch her breast when the door to their room opened. Ayushi was standing there, holding her stomach.

Ayaan quickly removed his hand and went over to Ayushi.

"What were you doing?" Ayushi asked in a hushed tone, her eyes looking red.

"Well, it was hurting, so I was just checking," Ayaan replied, and Ayushi nodded, believing his lie.

"Mine hurts too,  Everything hurts . Where's that hot thing you gave me last month?" she said Aryan came running into the room.

"Didi, you left me alone," Aryan said, finding the door blocked by both of them. He crawled inside through the small space between their legs.

"This boy," Ayaan muttered as Aryan rested his head on Aashika's lap.

"What happened, beta?" Ayaan asked, concerned. Ayushi almost fell to the floor, holding her belly.

"Ayushi," Aashika said, walking closer to her. Ayaan had already wrapped his arm around Ayushi.

"Wait, what happened to you all of a sudden?" Ayaan mumbled, picking Ayushi up.

Aashika looked at Ayaan with a worried expression.

"She's okay, get me the hot water bag," Ayaan said, his eyes falling on Aryan, who was looking at them with wide eyes.

"Aryan, go to sleep, beta. It's late, right?" Ayaan said. Aashika handed the hot water bag to him and turned to Aryan.

"Close your eyes," Aashika said, patting his head to help him fall asleep.

After a few minutes, Aryan dozed off. Aashika turned to Ayushi, who was still clutching her belly and not even holding the hot water bag.

"Let me check, Ayushi," Ayaan said, trying to remove her hand, but a sob escaped her lips, making them more worried.

"Aashika, hold her hands," Aashika did the same, causing Ayushi to cry more.

"Just two minutes, sona baccha," Ayaan whispered, pressing her belly.

"What's happening? Ayushi, tell me what's happening," Ayaan asked as Aashika freed her hand.

"Everything hurts," Ayushi whispered, curling up in a ball.

Aashika's eyes fell on her inner thighs, which were showing due to her skirt riding up.

"Ayaan," Aashika said, pulling his sleeves. Ayaan looked at her, one hand rubbing Ayushi's sides.

"She got her period."

"I'm going to make ginger tea, you help her change. I'll be back in minutes," Ayaan said, hurriedly walking out of the room.

"Ayushi, come on, let's change," Aashika said, but Ayushi pushed her away, shaking her head.

"Beta, it will only take five minutes," Aashika insisted, but Ayushi continued to shake her head.

Ayaan entered the room holding a cup.

He blew some air into the cup and tried to make Ayushi sit, which only made her cry.

"I don't want anything," she said, lying back down.

"Ayushi, is it hurting too much?" Ayaan asked, caressing her face.

She nodded and held onto Aashika's pallu.

"Ayaan, give her a painkiller. I don't care about anything else," Aashika said, taking Ayushi onto her lap.

"It didn't hurt this much last month, and didn't it stop after like ten days or something?" Ayaan mumbled, showing a painkiller shot to Aashika.

Aashika simply pushed Ayushi's face into her chest and turned her slightly towards herself.

"Mumma, it's already hurting..."

"And it will die down. Shh, calm down," Aashika said, caressing Ayushi's hair.

Ayaan pulled down her skirt a little.

" Heavy flow again " Ayaan quietly pushed the needle into her skin, muttering to herself. Aashika holds her tightly, waiting for a reaction that never comes. Meanwhile, Ayushi continues to rub her belly, her face contorted in pain.

After removing the needle, Ayaan massages Ayushi's back. "Go get her some clothes to change into. I'll hold her," she whispers.

Ayaan embraces Ayushi, softly humming a lullaby. Ayushi's eyes begin to droop, eventually closing as she falls asleep.

"Is she asleep now? What should I do next?" Aashika murmurs, laying out Ayushi's clothes on the bed.

"You change her, I'll step out for a moment. I need to make a phone call," Ayaan says, kissing Ayushi's forehead before leaving the room to call his mother.