EXTRA-17❤

"Bhabhi, I'll come, but I have to ask Ayaan. You know he's like a Supreme Court. I have to listen to his final order," Aashika said, rolling her eyes. All the other girls followed this and rolled their eyes on the video call.

"Don't ask him, Bhabhi," Kanak said, rolling her eyes again.

"Yes, yes... You come to the party without asking Rahul, then we'll proceed," Roshni chuckled, giving a teasing look to Kanak.

"Even though it's a love marriage, but still I want to blame someone. He's so... You know, he's so Khadoos," Kanak said, making a crying face.

"Yeah, I remember. Keep your husband away from my husband. Your husband only has two boys whom he can punish, but I have a precious daughter whom that bloody Ayaan punishes just like your husband does. I will get back at your husband someday," Aashika said, huffing angrily.

"Wait, girls, our little one is so quiet. What happened, Bhavya?" Roshni asked, and Bhavya pouted, shaking her head.

"Bhabhi, Deepak ji treats me the same way he treats my daughter. You know, when he comes back from work, he picks up Kavi in one hand and me in the other. I'm upset with him. I'll come to the party and won't even tell him," Bhavya said, turning her face away from the phone screen.

"Give me Deepak bhaiya," Aashika said, pouting and stopping her work.

"Bhavya, come to my house. I'll drop Aashika there, and you can stay with me. I won't treat you like a kid," Ayaan said, putting his head on Aashika's shoulder.

"Wait, talk to a human. Why are you talking to this chimpanzee?" Ayaan said, and Kanak glared at him.

"You're the chimpanzee, not me, I will complain to daksh bhaiya." she retorted, hoping for a reaction from Daksh. But she didn't expect any reply.

Suddenly, she heard Daksh's voice, "Ayaan, stop troubling her." Kanak smirked , giving Ayaan a teasing look as she laughed.

"Really, Daksh? Why do you only scold me? I've had to endure your rough parenting while you become all soft with Khushi and kanak. And now, you won't even let me make a joke. Forget it, it was true, Kanak is a chimpanzee," Ayaan muttered, making everyone laugh.

"She's a girl, I can't scold a girl. You weren't a girl," Daksh responded.

"Bye bye, I'm going to talk to my wife," Ayaan said, hanging up the call.

"Chimpanzee," Ayaan said, sending a voice note to Kanak.

"Childish," Aashika said, before returning her attention to her TV show.

"When did you come back?" Aashika asked.

"Just now. Where are Ayushi and Aryan? And does he still have a fever?" Ayaan asked, taking a sip of water.

"He was fine the whole day, but Ayushi is upset after coming back from school. I asked her, but she didn't say anything," Aashika replied.

"Upset? Because she had to go to school alone and Aryan was at home?" Ayaan asked, looking confused. Aashika shook her head, trying to rest her head on Ayaan's shoulder. He pushed her away to the other side.

"Let me take a shower. I just came back from the hospital. You know, a little girl around Aryan's age came to my cabin today," Ayaan said, sounding a little upset.

"Oh... Is she okay?" Aashika asked.

"Yeah, she's fine," he lied, walking towards the bathroom, not wanting to give her any details.

AYAAN

"How could I let my tongue slip like that? I should keep this kind of news to myself instead of sharing it with Aashi. It will only disturb her mood. It's affecting my mood too. I just want to take a relaxing shower,"

Taking off my clothes, i stood under the shower, about to rub shower gel on my body. But u felt two soft hands on my by rubbing shower jel.

" Oh what my sweetheart is doing here."

" I didn't take shower today because I hate water. But taking shower with you isn't a bad idea. " She whisper making me smile.

" Atleast take off your dress jaaneman."

________

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked, sitting with Ayushi and Aryan, but my question was directed towards Ayushi.

Ayushi shook her head, and now I was getting worried. Ever since she came back from the park, she had this sad look on her pretty face. She didn't hug me or say hi, she just seemed really upset.

"Aryan, did you say something to didi?" I asked, although I highly doubted it.

He shook his head, chewing on his colored pen.

"Ayushi, what happened? Did someone say something to you at school?" I tried again, but she remained quiet. I exchanged a look with Aashika, and I knew she was thinking the same thing.

I put my arm around my cutie pie and pulled her closer to me.

"What happened at school?" I asked softly.

She looked up at me and started rubbing her eyes.

"Everyone was laughing at me," she said.

"Why?" I asked, concerned.

"The teacher asked us what we wanted to become, and I said 'mumma,' and they all started laughing, even the teacher. I'm so upset," she angrily said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Ohh," I glance over at Aashi, who has a wide smile on her face, and I understand why. Some years ago, Ayushi said she didn't want to be like her mom, but now she's admitting in front of her class that she wants to be just like her.

"My mom is sweet, I want to be like her, but that mean class laughed at me. I want to pull out my mam's hair!" Ayushi exclaimed, throwing a punch in the air.

"Oh, calm down, calm down," I reassured her.

"No, Papa, Mam said I wanted to be a doctor first, then a teacher, then a businesswoman, and now Momma. She thinks I change my dream every day," she said, still looking angry. Why is she so angry?

"She's not wrong," I said, but she glared at me as if she wanted to punch me too. No, meri jaan, don't even think about it, it's for your own good.

"I will be a doctor only, I even have this handwriting. Chachu said if my handwriting is bad, then I can become a doctor easily," Ayushi said, and now I understand why her handwriting is so bad. Don't worry, when you have to write every day, you'll never use that handwriting.

"Who said that?"

"Deepak Chachu," she pouted. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Did you write the two-page writing I gave you?" I asked, and her eyes widened as she slowly shook her head.

"I didn't like it, Papa," she replied.

"Write it anyway, or else I'll increase the number of pages," I warned.

"Can Mommy say something to the teacher?" Ayushi complained, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't mind others. You just have to think about yourself and your family. Other people can fuck themselves," She said.

Aashika's eyes met mine as soon as she finished her sentence. She covered her mouth and shook her head.

"I didn't say that," she quickly clarified.

"Aashika, can you come with me for a minute... Ayushi, dear, go write down your writing . I'll check it, and your homework is already completed, right? Go write it," I instructed, leading Aashika towards our room.

___________