EXTRA-11❤

After dinner, they returned home with their ice cream cones in hand.

"How was dinner, Ayushi?" Ayaan asked, holding Ayushi in his arms.

Ayushi smiled happily.

"Delicious, Papa," she said, kissing Ayaan's cheeks.

"And give some ice cream to Papa," Ayaan requested, opening his mouth.

Ayushi let him have a little bite and then continued enjoying her ice cream.

"Aryan, look at your face," Aashika said, wiping his face with her dupatta.

"Mumma, I'm a big guy."

"Yes, Aryan is a big guy, but he still wets his bed. He's still in his mumma's arms because he doesn't want to walk. He wants mumma to feed him. My guy is a mumma's boy... Ayaan, start looking for a beautiful bride for my big guy. I should marry him off now," Aashika said, chuckling.

"I WILL MARRY FIRST. FIND A GROOM FOR ME," Ayushi shouted. Ayaan pulled her cheeks.

"Let's put you both to bed so you can sleep," Ayaan said, but Ayushi held him tightly.

"Papa, I want more ice cream," Ayushi whined.

"Some other day, sweetheart. You'll get sick. Let's sleep for today. Want to sleep in our room?" Ayaan asked. Ayushi thought for a moment, then nodded her head.

"Okay, give Papa a goodnight kiss now," Ayaan said. Ayushi kissed his cheeks, giggling.

"Aryan, goodnight kiss," Ayaan said, pecking his cheeks.

Ayushi winked at Aryan to play along and went to the room with him.

"Aashi, put this ice cream and clothes in the fridge. Make sure you don't give too much ice cream to Aryan; he'll get sick. And don't give too much chocolate to Ayushi and yourself. Both rules apply to you because I know you love getting cold," Ayaan said, helping Aashika put things in place.

Aashika complained to Ayaan that she was tired.

"Let's go to our room," Ayaan suggested, picking her up with a smile.

"Did you enjoy it today?" Aashika asked.

"Yes, everything was tasty except for the broccoli," she replied, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You still don't like green vegetables, Aashi," Ayaan remarked, shaking his head.

"Put me down now," Aashika requested as they entered the room. Ayaan chuckled.

"What do you think about a third baby?" Ayaan asked with a soft smile.

Aashika's wide eyes turned into a glare. "I don't want one. I'm happy with what we have. I don't trust you."

"At least it won't be painful," Ayaan tried to convince her. Still she shook her head.

"Fine, meet me at the hospital tomorrow. I'll ask Roshni to pick up Aryan and Ayushi," Ayaan said in a slightly sour tone.

"Do you really want more kids?" Aashika asked.

Ayaan nodded.

"Then get pregnant on your own," Aashika retorted, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I don't want more, but don't turn into a cranky old grandma. Let's sleep," Ayaan said, changing into comfortable clothes.

"Change your clothes too," Aashika reminded him, nodding as she did the same.

"Ayaan, pat my head while I sleep," Aashika requested, snuggling into him.

He started to do so, eventually falling asleep himself.

_____

"Aryan, wake up," Ayushi said, shaking Aryan, who immediately knew what was coming.

"Ice cream, didi," he said, hugging her happily.

"Yeah, Mom only gave us a tiny bit of ice cream. Let's sneak in quietly."

They both tiptoed towards the kitchen. Aryan tightly held Ayushi's hand because it was dark.

"Don't worry. I'm the only one who can bother you. I'll scare away any ghosts that come here," Ayushi whispered. Finally, they reached the kitchen.

With the help of a chair and a wooden spoon, Ayushi turned on the light.

"Ice cream!" she exclaimed, doing a happy dance. Aryan followed her, doing the same.

They opened the fridge and took out the ice cream box and two spoons.

"Didi, it's yummy," Aryan said as the ice cream made him feel happy after just one bite.

"It's delicious!" Ayushi said, looking excited.

"Yes, it's deous," Aryan said. Ayushi smacked his head.

"It's delicious."

"De...ciouse."

"Forget it, you're dumb. Just eat your ice cream quickly, I don't want Mom to catch us," Ayushi said, and they almost finished half of the ice cream.

"Didi, chocolate," Aryan said cutely. Ayushi took out a chocolate bar and gave it to him.

They started devouring their chocolate, but suddenly Ayushi felt Aryan tugging her top.

"What?"

"I need to pee."

"Then go," Ayushi said, quickly wrapping everything up so no one would know.

"No, come with me, it's dark. Didi, hurry," Aryan said. Ayushi rolled her eyes and turned off the lights.

"Didi!"

"Wait a minute," she said, walking towards him.

She walked with him. He started walking slowly.

"Fast," Ayushi mumbled. After reaching their room, Aryan ran to the bathroom.

"It was yummy," Ayushi said, but suddenly she sneezed.

Aryan came out of the bathroom rubbing his nose and got into the comforter.

"It was yummy, right?"

Aryan nodded his head. Soon, their eyes drooped, and they fell asleep, holding onto each other.