41

In midnight ayaan was sleeping peacefully holding a pillow just like how aashika used to sleep .
Suddenly his sleep got broken due to door knocking sound.

" Papa I'm scared open this door ". Ayush said from outside knocking ayaan's door with full force.

Ayaan cover his ears with pillow again ayush knock on door this time crying.

Ayaan open door looking at ayush angrily.

Ayush still look at ayaan with hopefull eyes.

" Papa I'm scared " He said showing his pillow to ayaan asking him indirectly if he can sleep here with him.

Ayaan hold his hand leading him towards ayushi room.
He open the door with force making ayushi wake up too. She rub her eyes looking around.

" If you come to my room again then no one will be worst then me. " Ayaan said leaving the room.

" Didi I can't sleep alone "

" I'm here but don't disturb papa he work all day so at night he need to sleep. Come we can sleep together if some ghost come then I will punch them". Ayushi said ayush nodded his head and sleep cuddling to ayushi.

Ayushi herself look around in the room before tightly closing her eyes.

In ayaan's room ayaan was standing in balcony while smoking cigarette.

After some minutes staring in front ayaan again come to room on his bed.

In noon ayaan was still sleeping while nanny was using her phone instead of looking at kids.

" Didi park " Ayush whisper ayushi look at nanny she hold ayush hand and they tip toes towards door and successfully enter in parks without anyone knowing it.

" Didi you bring ball " Ayush ask ayushi throw ball on ayush like this they played for God know how many hours.

Ayaan come there searching for them when his eyes fall on two giggling kid he turn ayushi towards himself slapping her face and hold her arm preventing her from falling.

" What are you doing here. You want to kill me in your worry ". He said again slapping her other cheeks.

Tears start coming out from her face. He was looking towards them with anger in his eyes.

" You come here " He said to ayush, ayush shake his head hiding behind ayushi.

" Papa i take him here ". Ayushi said in attempt to save his three year old brother from his father anger.

Again a slap fall on ayushi cheeks her whole face become red she keep on crying.

" Ayush come here " Ayaan said ayush take baby step towards him.

He stand in front of his ayaan hold his both hand in his one before slapping his thighs making him jump.

" Sorry " He said in his baby voice.

" What sorry what are you both doing here I was searching for you two and here you are playing with this ball ". He said this time slapping his cute fluffy cheeks making it go red.

Ayush start crying more loudly. Ayaan look down on his feet when he feel some water thing falling on his slippers then he understand that his little boy just pee in his pants due to being scared.

Ayaan run his hand though his hair looking deadly in ayush and ayushi eyes.

" Papa we are sorry.... I want mummy back ". Ayushi said crying more.

" Shut up " Ayaan yell loudly .

( dream ended )
................................................................

Everyone eyes fall on monitor where heart line was going up with increasing beep sound from it.

" What's going on aashi " Ayaan said putting both hand on aashika shoulder while looking at monitor.

" Why is her heart beating this fast " Ayaan said quickly went to table to inject some medicine in her iv but he feel aashika moving her finger he hols her hand in his kissing it.

" Are you going to wake up jaan from your fucking fifteen days beauty sleep I'm telling you I'm not going to let you sleep again ". Ayaan whisper aashika hold his hand opening her eyes her heartbeat was still fast as before.

She looks around finding all white wall around her.

Her eyes fall on ayaan she look at him angrily and take her hand back.

" YOU SHUT UP " She yell remembering her dream more like reality for her.

" How dare you treat my kids like trash and you like getting lap dance you old freak I will kill you today ". She said and start coughing badly.

Everyone look at her confused.

" Aashi calm down nurse bring some water ". Ayaan said rubbing her back she try to push him she look around in room finding no one other then doctor and ayaan.

" Here drink some water " Ayaan said she take some sip before grabbing his collar.

" How dare you ayaan they are your kid too how can you treat them like this i won't talk to you ". She said and hold scissor from side table without realizing it ayaan hold her hand with wide eyes.

" What did I do calm down aashi ". Ayaan said softly. Still aashika was trying to free her hand.
Ayaan pull her in hug softly rubbing her back.

" What happen did you had any bad dream. It's ok nothing happen to your kid both kid are fine but our little boy is still under observation and we have to keep him like this for some month ". Ayaan said aashika calm down little.

" But you appoint caretaker for them..

" Shh I don't I myself make ayushi ready for school everyday pack her favorite lunch. I even let her meet you here everyday . She is fine both are fine ". Ayaan said slowly and softly.

" Then who were that bitchy girl who were giving you lap dance you even told her to unbuckle your belt I'm telling you I'm going to tell everything to daksh bhaiya I will tell me to beat you with belt you like other girl taking it off for you and when did you start drinking and smoking ". Aashika said ayaan bite his lips.

" Sorry... I was stressed out so I did smoke and drink but I swear I drink only once but it just I smoke multiple time but I swear I'm not going to do it because daksh bhaiya get to know about it and he literally give me lecture over it for like hour and I'm telling he never rise his hand on other but he don't take ne as other or anyone who have kid himself he slap me whenever he want ". Ayaan said at last complaining like kid himself rubbing his cheeks.

" Good I will tell him everything you dare to rise your hand on my kid in my dream you fucking busted let me come call him I will complain about it ". Aashika said ayaan keep looking at her bubbling while smiling he capture her lips hitting her lower lips.

" Don't do this ever again please it's hard without you I will loose my reason to smile if something happen to you ". Ayaan said connecting his forehead with her while a tears slip out of his eyes.