𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

  Prologue

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Tallulla was very excited to meet the new coach, not only because she rightly hated George, the previous coach, but also because the new one seemed very fun spirited based on the video of his dance moves she had found. She was the photographer for the AFC Richmond team, mainly taking photos of the action during games or for training, as well as some promo shots for Marketing purposes.

She walked with a small pep in her step to her bosses office. Well her new boss, Rebecca. She had always liked Rebecca, Rupert's wife. The red head absolutely hated the old bastard. She was one hundred percent certain that she was only hired because at the time she was 17 year old hottie with nothing to lose and was willing to give anything to find a job, and Rupert the gross creep that he was tried every way possible to take advantage of that.

But, yes Tallulla liked Rebecca, probably because Rebecca knew Tallulla was actually good at her job and not just a straight hottie that old Rupie liked. The ginger reached the doors outside Rebecca's office, smiling at receptionist before reaching into her bag of equipment and grabbing an old camcorder. Tallulla had been obsessed with vintage film since seeing a movie call Mid 90's.

It was a movie about a gang of teenage skate boarders trying to make it in the world. The film had a sort of grain and color pallet that she loved but what really got her into the style of film was the idea of making a type of home video. She got the idea by one of the kids from the movie compiling all the footage the kid he got on his video camera and making a movie for the rest of the gang to show to them at the end.

Tallulla had thrown around the idea to Rebecca who had approved seeing as they could use the footage for vintage style ads, or anything else they see fit. Tallulla personally loved bringing around the camera, George however did not. But seeing as he was out of the place Tallulla thought it was now or never to get the new coach hopefully on board with the idea.

Tallulla felt a small amount of giddyness wash over her as she flipped on the 'start' switch, flipping out the small window where she could watch the footage from the screen and took a deep breath. This was it. God that sounded so dramatic, but there was an air of something she couldn't quite place.

The green eyed girl thought back to one of her favorite novels as a child, Anne Of Green Gables. She loved that book and felt a connection to Anne seeing as they were both redheads, who were orphaned as children, and some of the best cases of imagination as possible. The quote was from the Anne Of The Island book and was from Diana Berry and in the moment Tallulla felt it with every fiber of her being, "Everything is changing or going to change. I have a feeling that nothing will ever be the same again."

She pressed record.