𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Nine

" promoted "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla woke up feeling unusually well rested. She washed her face, had on a cute outfit, and even had time to go on a little walk with Kitty. The pup seemed just as ecstatic as the girl who walked her. When they got home however, she noticed a text from Rebecca; "Come see me when you get to the office."

Suddenly the light hearted mood she was in crumpled, a million diffrent senerios wizzed all around in her head. "Oh god Kitty, I'm going to be canned." She spoke down to the dog. Tallulla jumped as someone honked their horn outside her apartment. "Who the fuck?" She went to the window, usually the street was dead, nobody in the building could even afford a car that could honk.

She laid her eyes on a firmillar sports car, suddenly the memory of Jamie Tartt telling her he was going to pick her up resurfaced in her brain. "Oh fuck." She grabbed her bag and her camera before leaving, "Bye Kitty!" She called locking the door on her way out. She raced down the stairs not wanting the footballer to wait anymore than he already had.

"Hey Jamie!" she climbed into the front seat.

He gave her an odd look as he watched the frazzled girl buckle her seat belt. "Did you run down the stairs or some shit?"

"As a matter of fact I did, thank you very much!" She payed no attention to the way he rolled his eyes.

They fell into another awkward silence before Tallulla started up some chit chat. It was weird being nice to Jamie, though she thought it must be even weirder for Jamie to be nice to her. "What do you have going on today?"

"Uhh," Jamie tried to think what he did have going on today, he was never one to keep a schedule, "Training I guess... And I have a promo shoot with Keeley, for beer I think."

"Thats right, I'm suppose to take some picture for the media with that." She thought out loud. The man guessed that she was just as bad with a schedule as he was if she had forgotten a shoot. In all reality she wasn't bad with a schedule, she just hated doing promo photos for stuff like that, beer and food stuff with the players, it just seemed boring compared to being out on the pitch. 

"What about you?" Jamie returned the question, not being able to think of any of his own.

"Well..." She had to think, "Oh!" She suddenly remembered the text from Rebecca she had gotten before Jamie had honked his horn, "I have a mysterious meeting with Rebecca."