𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Thirty Four

" i'm his person "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah woke up to Jamie's fingers lightly tracing random shapes into her skin as he held her in the early morning light filling the girl's bedroom. The redhead somehow moved closer to the boy, placing her hands on his bare chest and nestling into him further as he moved his finger up and down her arms.

He took in a wave of her pine and vanilla scent as she adjusted the cover for a moment. "Good morning," Jamie uttered into her ear.

"Mmm, not yet."

Jamie chuckled as Tallulah tucked her head into the crook of his neck. "I thought you had a dog?" He questioned suddenly, realizing he hadn't seen the dog in a while.

Tallulah moved to face Jamie with slight guilt plastered upon her face, "Well..."

"You didn't give it to a shelter, did you?" He questioned, wondering how the girl could possibly give it to a shelter.

"NO!" The ginger shouted in her morning voice, "I gave it to my neighbor."

Jamie's chest boomed with laughter, "You gave the dog to your neighbor!"

Tallulah chuckled as well, then lightly slapped him on the chest, "Stop it! You're making me feel bad. What was I supposed to do! I left for Ireland!"

"I know, I thought you would take her. You gave her to your neighbor?" Jamie continued laughing.

"Well, she loves the dog, and I wanted Kitty to go to a home that loves her!" She argued, pulling the covers more over them as Jamie's laughing only grew, "Stop!" She laid her head back down on Jamie, "I'm going back to bed."

"We do have all weekend," Jamie said, picking up his phone with one hand and running his fingers through the girl's hair with the other.

"Let's spend all of it in this bed," Tallulah hummed, lightly tracing shapes onto the boy's bare chest. The deep brown-haired boy continued to scroll through his phone, looking at messages before pausing, his breath getting caught in his throat and his chest seeming to deflate. "We have to get up," Jamie whispered into her ear.

Tallulah looked up at Jamie's eyes, whose gaze was already on her, setting the phone down on the bedside table, wrapping his hands around her once more. "What, why?" The redhead asked, still daydreaming about lying in bed all day in pure bliss.