𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Fourteen

" tired eyes"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla had been acting strangely. At least in Roy's opinion. But even for how smart the man was he could not see the reason to why Tallulla would be acting strange after Jamie Tartt's leaving. In all of Roy's memories with Tallulla he couldn't think of a single time were Tallulla had ever cared about Jamie.

She had been acting... sad. He slightly wondered if it had something to do with the girl's break up with Hugo... but Hugo hadn't been a problem. Not at least at first. Roy slightly wondered if something deeper had happened with the boy that Tallulla hadn't told Roy nor Sam.

Tallulla sat quiet in her office looking at her bag she had packed for the trip. If she was being honest she didn't even really want to go. She wanted to go home and sleep in her own bed. She wanted Jamie back. It was a weird feeling, in all honesty she didn't even know him that well but she wanted to get to know him better.

She wanted to know every little thing about him, she wanted to be wrapped in those warm arms again. She needed her person back. But they took him away from her.

There was a quiet knock on her closed office door. "Come in." Her voice was hallow and frail sounding as if someone could break it with a simple snap. Ted stepped in with a kind smile upon his face. "Hey Bambi, I almost forgot." He placed a small box upon her desk, "Come on we're about to leave."

She nodded not responding, he moved back and shut the door behind him. She gently took the box in her hand and opened it. It was another guitar pick this one was of a little blue flower. It was trapped in what felt like clear resin. She lightly touched the piece of plastic as of it would break under the weight of her finger tips.

She delicately placed the pick back into the box on her desk and put the box into her bag. The lifted the bag onto her shoulder and opened the door to her office. For some odd reason she felt better about going on the trip now. Though she still missed her person. She moved with the rest of the players to the bus and climbed into a window seat, sliding her bag down to her feet.

She sat with her head supported by her hand and looked out the window. The sky was gray which seemed fitting. Roy then moved to the seat next to her. He looked over at the girl peering out the window who did not acknowledge his presence.