𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Three 

" for kissing you "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

The locker room buzzed, the players getting ready for the days practice as Tallulla fiddled about with the camera in her hands and the settings she was trying to get use to. Usually she tried to use vintage camera to take film pictures, but she had gotten a new one since going back to work she had fallen in love with when she went home.

The only problem was is that she still wasn't entirely use to it, or its settings. She sat in the usual corner of the room as Keeley walked in. There was still so much tension from Jamie coming back, she hadn't spoken a word to him since he come to his first practice back. She watched him out the corner of her eye tying up his boots.

"Knock, knock!" Keeley called into the room, making attention move from the team conversation to the woman walking in. She moved to talk to Sam ad Tallulla's attention turned back to the camera in her hand. She eventually gave up and decided to just get out her camcorder and film today instead of taking photos.

She rifled through her bag her bag hearing some of the converstation every now and then, "I'm confused is this an ad for ugly people?" Laughter, "Congrautations, amigo. I can't wait to see these up in the tube station." Dani's voice could be heard. "Yeah, so I can draw a dick on his face." Issac cut in, "Bro, why you wearing your kit on the plane?"

The another voice made everyone stop laughing and Tallulla to look up from her bag, " 'cause it's the only way they'll know he's a footballer." The players turned towards the boy for a second. Tallulla made eye contact with Jamie before she quickly looked back into her bag.

Keeley turned to leave the room before stopping once again, "Oh, boys. Will you remeber to sign up dating app that I emailed you about? It would really help draw some traction if there were some young, hot footballers on there." The player erupted into wolf whistles and 'oohs'.

"Keeley, what's the name again?" Richard asked from his spot on the bench.

"Bantr, B-A-N-T-R." Keeley stated.

"Oh, like Grindr." Colin pointed out.

"Yeah," Keeley nodded, "Promise me you'll all check it out."

Everyone agreed before Keeley headed out of the locker room, Ted taking her place and beginning to make his usual big talk, "Okay, fellas. Got a big game this weekend. What are we looking at, Coach?"