𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Eight

" blueberry muffins"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla woke up feeling lighter than she had ever felt before in her life. The girl had a smile on her face from the very moment her alarm had went off. She made herself a coffee, got dressed, had enough time to take Kitty out for a walk, and even had time to come back and edit some photos for the club before someone honked from outside her window.

She rolled her eyes knowingly at the boys antics hut hurried down the stairs to meet him anyway. She did her usual little wave to him through the window before climbign in and fascining her seat belt, she only noticed Jamie was leaning in for a kiss when she turned her head and banged her forehead into his. The tune L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole playing on the radio when it happened.

"Ow!" The green eyed boy pained, holding his head.

"Sorry!" Tallulla apologized but laughed guiltily, "I didn't realize you were trying to kiss me." She leaned in again this time Jamie appraoched her, kissing her soft lips for the first time that morning.

"Good morning." Jamie pulled away after a moment, setting down a brown paper bag and pulling the car out of park.

Tallulla nudged the small package inbetween them, "What's this?"

"That is a blueberry muffin." Jamie told her. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, knowing that Jamie couldn't have an type of sweet cake while he was in season.

"For who?" She questioned her interest getting the best of her.

"You." He anwsered simply. Talllulla looked back down at the package, "Why?"

"Because," He chuckled, "I know for a fact you didn't eat breakfast."

"How?" Her eyebrowd were still furrowed together.

Jamie looked back at her breifly, "Cause I know you, and you like to skip out on breakfast."

"I had a coffee," She shrugged still looking at the package.

"That's not breakfast." He argued, pulling his way into the Richmound parking lot. He turned off the car, smiling and feeling just as light as the girl next ot him felt this morning. She was now looking at the brown paper bag as if it were going to jump out and bite off on of her fingers.