𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Two

" little rockstar " 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Tallulla never went to her office first in the morning. Always went to the pitch first either that or the locker or training room. Sometimes she even went to Rebecca's office before hers, but that was only on Monday's to discuss what shots they needed that week. But today wasn't a Monday, it was Thursday. However, today for some odd reason she made her way to her office, realizing she needed to finish editing the photo's from last night.

Thats when she found a small box of something on her desk. She put her bag down looking around for the deliverer of the box but found Ted and Beard's new office empty. She sat down in her swivel chair and picked up the box carefully. She opened it finding only biscuits, one of her least favorite english foods. She put the box down and moved it the edge of her desk.

Getting to work on emails before editing the photos. So, so, so many emails. Mainly from journalists asking for more unrelased photos of players. She sighed needing to strech her legs, she never missed pitch training it was her favorite part of the day, getting the only outside air rather than walking to and from her flat. She gathered her computer wanting to still get some emails done.

She made the short walk and reached the training pitch immediately spotting Lasso talking to Sam and then to Nate when Sam got called back on to the pitch. "Well hey-yah Bambi, how'd you like them biscuits this morning? Sorry couldn't see your reaction but beard-o over he said I needed to be here for the first day jitters."

"If I'm being honest Ted not the hugest fan of biscuits. They tend to dry out my mouth and leave the taste of England. But thank you it was very sweet and it made my morning." Tallulla told him waving to Nate and Coach Beard as she went. 

"Oh sorry to here that." They both turned to watch training, before Tallulla sat down on the grass taking out her computer.

"So Bambi what's your story, you gonna grow up to be king of the forest?" Ted struck up conversation.

"I don't know... not really that interesting." Tallulla thought out loud.

"Oh come on, everyone's interesting. Sometimes they just don't realize it." Ted spoke, his voice making the girl smile smally. "What about the photo's up in your office, some concert photos."

"Well that would be one of my friends. Joe, and his band Djo. I use to play bass for him in Secondary School. But they got pretty popular and we were headed in diffrent directions, though for a time I definitely thought that would be my life playing bass guitar for him. I use to collect guitar picks, had a whole book of them." Ted watched as a full smile grew on her face as she talked.

"Littler rockstar, huh? Played the drums myself, do you still play kid? Maybe we could be a band, the Two T's get it Ted and Tallulla?!" Ted shouted triumphantly as the players started to go back into the building. Tallulla packed her things and got up from her spot.

"Sometimes... not really. I showed Roy once, to loud for that bloke, but Phoebe loved it. But I would love to be in a band with you Coach Lasso." They walked back into the building a comfortable silence falling over the pair as they walked into the locker room. Tallulla stood off to the side as Ted started making his announcements, needing the help of Coach Beard to quiet down the lot.

"Now, we got Crystal Palace coming here on Saturday. Anything we need to know, Coach?" Ted asked pointing towards Coach Beard, Tallulla standing next to him.

"Lot of speed on the outside." Tallulla nodded her head, Crystal had always what seemed like track stars on the outside, making it hard to pinpoint and get a hold of the ball with their speed.

"Okay, anything else?" Ted inquired hoping to get more out of him.

"Lotta speed."

"Okay, y'all heard the man. Y'all whipped 'em up pretty good earlier this year so me and Coach ain't gonna mess with the game plan. But we would like to start fiddling with the way we do things in the locker room. And if the Internet had taught us anything, it's that sometimes it's easier to speak out minds anonymously." Ted spoke to the team.

"Oh Ted they're gonna call you a wanker." Tallulla already saw where this was going and it wasn't good, and from the slight nod of agreement from Beard he could see it too.

"Right? So I asked Nate here to make us a good old-fashioned suggestion box." Ted took it in his hand seeing the cutesy box Nate had made. "Hey, look at that."

"Yeah, I did it with my niece. She loves crafts, so..." He trailed off as he tried not to make eye contact with anyone but instead found Tallulla giving him a thumbs up and smile to make him feel better. "So cute!" She mouth filling him with a small amount of confidence.

"Yeah. I love glimpses into your personal life. This is lovely. So, if anything's got y'all hot and bothered, just go ahead and drop us a note. You could have an issue with the color of the towels or, heck, the food in the vending machine. Sound good?" No response, god they we're all acting like a bunch of twats. "Okay, great. See y'all tomorrow." 

Tallulla moved back into the office sitting in Ted's desk. Coach Beard took the seat opposite of her, Tallulla rested her head on hands, proped up on her shoulders staring deep into the mans eyes.

"Have you ever taken mushrooms?" She questioned suddenly.

Beard's face remained unfazed as he leaned in closer mimicing her arm positions. "Have you?"

Tallulla smiled ruefully, "I dropped out of school when I was Fifteen to be in a rockband." She got up to move into her office. 

"Of course I have."

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Blu Speaks!

thank you to everyone so so so much! you are all so wonderful and so sweet, thank you for letting this happen and supporting it just by reading!

it means so much to me that people like reading this!

be amazing and do good!