𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Thirty Nine

"  I hate me for leaving "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah sighed, taking a deep breath of air as she looked at herself in the mirror. The girl was wearing a white button-up shirt and blue baggy jeans along with a ratty pair of white chucks. The bulky white cast made it so her shirt instead of covering her arm completely like the right side of the sleeve, was pushed and bunched around the top of her shoulder where the cast started on her arm.

Tallulah forced herself to smile back at her reflection before turning her back on the reflection, shaking her head at the stupidity of the action. She was faced with the open studio apartment she had bought out after the accident. It was a large open room, walls made entirely out of brick. It was one of those apartments that might have been an office or part of some sort of factory in the day but had folded with the new age way of business to become a modern home.

Boxes were littered about, the only thing really fully put out being the kitchen utensils she had needed in the past weeks and some bed sheets. Not even the bedframe had been bothered to be assembled by the girl, the mattress laying on the right side of the room, closest to some windows which had been acting like the girl's alarm clock with the morning sunshine hitting her face.

Today was going to be her first day back at Richmond.

Ted had taken on the role of trying to help her piece her life back together, at least helping her figure out what she was going to do for the next six months or so. The man had talked to Rebecca, who of course wanted to bring the girl back on as head photographer for the team to which Tallulah was grateful for.

The thought of Jamie being there was the only thing holding her back, making her rethink accepting the job again. How was she possibly going to face the fact that Jamie is there? How is she going to have to look him in the eyes again? How is she going to have to see him through that little lens in her camera?

She sighed again looking around the apartment her hand on the door handle to leave, tonight she would start unpacking. Tallulah needed to settle. She was going to be here for six months. She can't let herself be miserable. Not again. The girl closed the door and began to make her walk to the club.

As she walked she thought about what she would need to do first, check in with Rebecca, see what needed to be done what photos she would need to take. Her arm twinged with slight pain, the appendage aching every now and then from the still recent injury. The girl's feet continued to take her on the path she knew so well as she mentally prepared herself to do this all over again.