𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Eight

" haveyou ever met a person like him before? "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah had been sleeping well lately. No beach-filled nightmares, no waking up in the middle of the night, no trouble falling asleep, and no not going to bed at all. It was odd. Very odd in her opinion. So odd that she decided that she needed to discuss this with a professional.

"So you're saying that you think it's weird that you're finally sleeping through the night?" Sharon questioned, giving an amused look to the ginger-haired girl on the couch who currently had a death grip on one of the pillows.

"YES!" She shouted through the pillow, muffled from the fabric. The ginger gave an irritated huff before shoving the pillow off of her face, "Don't you think that it's a little weird?"

"Not particularly, why do you think that's odd, Tallulah?" The older woman questioned, jotting down something in her notebook.

"You know I hate it when you write in that." She changed the subject.

"And why do you hate it when I write in it?" Sharon continued to question, getting the girl more frustrated.

"Ugh!" Tallulah groaned, throwing the pillow to the other end of the couch before she finally settled back into silence, lost in deep thought. Sharon let her think, watching the girl's thoughtful gaze carefully.

"I think it's weird because this whole time I've been having trouble sleeping, but when this person comes into my life all those years of sleeping like crap, they suddenly go away?" Tallulah turned to face Doctor Sharon instead of staring up at the ceiling.

"Tallulah, what is your relationship towards this person?" Sharon questioned.

"Well..." Tallulah thought about it for a moment, "I'm not sure... we haven't really confirmed anything... we just kissed, I guess... we're just in a zone."

"A zone?"

"Yeah, we're in the 'kissing zone'." The ginger mentally cringed at the words.

Sharon chuckled slightly, "Do you think you're sleeping well now because you're in the quote, 'kissing zone', with this person?"

"I don't know, I mean, I've kissed people before, but I've always had trouble sleeping until him."

"Have you ever met a person like him before?" Sharon questioned.