𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Blu Speaks!

Okay guys... this one is a bit diffrent. I thought it would be fun to kind of give you a look on what happens outside of the show. This is an interview with Tallulah's actress; Ellie Dolan!!!! It was so much fun to write, cause I feel like it was kind of an interview with me, I describe writting her, and I give some hints on what's to come next!!!!!!!!! If you want to know some... sneak peeks of what might happen next in the rest of season 2, read this! If not, don't.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Nine

" but with their dreams instead"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The studio was filled with the little chatter of Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show crew before everyone went quiet on set. Ellie Dolan nervously twisted her ring, a habit that had been represented in the show frequently by her character. She had been mingling with some of the band members before the show started.

Ellie had done interviews before; every actor always had to do their circuits when promoting their media. Ellie had done an interview with Jimmy before, but that was years ago now for "Whiplash." She was always nervous before going live somewhere though; it came with the job.

Jimmy made his usual opening with The Roots as Ellie took her spot behind the curtain for her entrance, and Jimmy made the announcement: "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's amazing guest: Ellie Dolan!"

Applause roared from the crowd as Ellie walked on stage, a spotlight hitting her face as she gave a brief hug to Jimmy and took her seat, giving a small kiss to the crowd. "Hello, Jimmy!"

"Hello, Ellie!" The crowd laughed at the girl's giddiness, "You have been so busy since we last spoke!" Jimmy commented, taking his seat as well.

Ellie gave a nervous laugh, still settling into her place on the set, looking out into the sea of the live audience. "Yes, last time I came here I was doing promotion for my role in 'Whiplash,' which is crazy! It feels like it was just yesterday."

"Well, it definitely wasn't. You were what, 18? 19? When you starred alongside Miles Teller?" Jimmy asked.

"I believe I had just turned 19, because later that year I got my role in 'We're The Millers.' 'Whiplash' was what really launched my career."

"That's right. Let's talk about your career so far as a twenty-something-year-old actress. You started in 'Whiplash,' playing Miles Teller's girlfriend, then moved onto play Casey in 'We're The Millers,' then you went into music with your band, but after that, you moved on to more of a writing role in most of the movies you were a part of, then went back to play a character on a show called 'Umbrella Academy.' Tell us a bit more about that." Jimmy showed some cards with photos of the things she had done that he had mentioned.