𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Ten

" fuck off ulla. "

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Game day.

Tallulla loved game day, it was the best day of the week. Yes, the team usually got pummeled but it was always amazing to be on the field, hear the roaring of the crowd, feel the energy. The girl always took the best photos on game day as well, which she thought was all the boys doing. She got ready like she usually did and moved to the down stairs of her building sitting outside on a bench as she got ready a post to send and waited for one Jamie Tartt to show up.

When he finally did she gave him a wave to which he rolled his eyes. He seemed to be a big eye rolled in her opinion, such an attitude. She climbed in buckling herself as Jamie took off down the road. He was acting weird today, he was not usually one to drive fast in his fancy shmancy car. "You ready for today Jamie?" She asked still in her game day mood.

He grumbled. "Well someone's grumpy today." She commented looking over at him teasingly. "You can't be like that! You got to get your head in the game!" She joked.

The car ride remained silent. "Okay... Fine be in a snitty mood." He grumbled again not responding, she sighed again moving to look out the window and wait for the car ride to be over.

However the mood did not get better when she finally arrived at the office and noticed and unusually glum looking Ted Lasso talking about his marital problems. She sighed again looking across at the men standing around listening and began to listen to the man as well.

"I don't know what I'm suppose to do." Ted leaned back in his chair.

"Marriage is just so complicated, so many challenges," Nate paused before stuttering over himself as eyes turned to him, "I'm just- I don't know... Have you ever been married?" He turned his attention to Beard.

Tallulla jumped as Beard let out one singular hearty laugh. There was another pause of silence before Ted answered for Beard, "Yeah Nate, coach over there's view or relationships is not different to his views of steak; if you spend more than five minutes on one it looses all of its flavor. Does that sound about right coach?"

"Yeah." Coach Beard swivels his chair to look at the younger girl in the room. "What about you kid, how's the Hugo going?"

Tallulla if being completely honest hasn't heard much of Hugo since he had left the party. He never told her why he had to leave the party, but in all honesty Tallulla didn't mind that he ended up leaving.