𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

chapter four

" voice mail "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Tallulla didn't know what happened that Sunday night after the game, but from what she could deduce from the amount of booze that was spilled on the counter and the photos that definitely did not get edited, was that she had a fun night. She woke up that Monday with a pounding headache and a text to Rebecca that stated that she could not come in the next morning because she had a dentist appointment.

A dentist appointment that did not exist. 

She groaned as she woke up, feeling the effects of last night swallow her. The girls head pounded as she got up and stretched, trying to block her eyes from the too-bright lights. She moved to her bathroom doing her morning routine, a fat piss, wash her face, makeup, and get dressed. To her wardrobe of choice today (tan sweater, baggy jeans, and a detective esc gray jacket) she also added sunglasses for the indoor lights that seemed to shine especially bright today.

Today was going to be a very long day of trying to not act hungover at work.

ONE LONG WALK TO WORK LATER

Tallulla decided Ted was talking too loud as he explained something that seemed too complicated on the whiteboard. His voice also sounded way too happy for the morning, and that was coming from Tallulla of all people. She sluggishly sipped a hot black coffee through a straw and adjusted her sunglasses as Ted erased all the bits of red marker he had drawn.

"Now, you might be wondering why'd I draw all that up there just to erase it. And that is because I believe in symbolic gestures." Lasso explained.

Coach Beard yawned as he spoke, "As do I." 

"Wow. What time you get home last night?" Ted questioned his tiredness, looking appalled.

"Didn't."

"Haha, nice." Tallulla extended a fist bump to which Bread hit weakly.

"No, that is not nice Miss Sunglasses on a Monday indoors McGee. So you might as well be called M. Night Shyamalan because I expect a good story with hopefully a twist ending." Ted sighed, "Now, look, our whole offense right now is all give-and-go. Give the ball to Jamie and everyone else can go to hell. So, I am officially on the prowl for any new ideas, you hear?"