𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Six

" what's the big deal? "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

"I don't understand, what's the problem?" Tallulla grumbled.

It had been a couple weeks since the concert and since she had woken up next to Hugo. They had unofficially started dating again, keeping it a secret from the club and her very nosy boss who had noticed the girls mood being quite lighter as of late.

"What's the big deal?"

Tallulla sighed, a hand running over her face. So she may have forgotten to give Hugo the information that no one knew who he was and had let it slip that, "They don't even know you exist!"

But to be fair Hugo was being really annoying going on and on about "Jamie Tartt could never be a prick", and "I'm sure your just taking his jokes the wrong way", and "Did you see his goal the other day, your guys were down four nil until Jamie saved you!" Tallulla liked that Hugo liked her job but she just wish he liked HER job more, or at least... showed a bit more interest.

But he was great.

"What's the big deal?!" Hugo again yelled causing Tallulla to flinch slightly. "I'm your boyfriend, you should tell them about me. You spend all fucking day with them!"

Tallulla knew that was true, but there was that small feeling in her stomach when she was around him like something was gonna go horribly wrong. After all he was right, he was her boyfriend. Even though it hadn't worked out last time, it would work out this time. It had to.

"I know but..." She needed to make the situation right. She needed to make it better. She needed to do better. "How about you come to that fundraiser with me tomorrow night, I need to take pictures and stuff but you can sit and eat with me. I'll introduce you then, it'll be great, yeah?" Tallulla tried to reason.

Hugo still looked exasperated but nodded closing his open mouth and forming his lips into a thin, tight, line and walked out of the room. Tallulla heard the frint door slam, knowing he was still angry if he was going back to his place this early. Tallulla sighed as she moved from her spot sitting on the bed cross legged to unfolding her legs and laying down on the beige comforter.

It was still early in the morning, the darkness outside still inking the city. She was tired, to tired to be yelled at. To tired for the poor girl to realize that she shouldn't have been getting yelled at. A yawn escaped her lips as she thought about her parents for a moment. Smelling the scent of rain coming through the open window.