𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Fifteen

" miss you"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah woke up with a pounding headache and a very bright light shining in her face. She stirred; her back hurt, and she could hear the distant lapping of waves somewhere in the distance. She opened her eyes, only to close them again.

The girl had fallen asleep on the park bench from last night and had woken up with the worst hangover she had ever experienced. She moved to try and wipe the sleep out of her eyes. Looking down at her phone, she found it was almost eight. She needed to move if she was going to catch the bus.

She began to walk very slowly back to the hotel. The ginger was lucky that nothing bad had happened to her while she took a snooze on the park bench. Someone could have seriously taken advantage of her. The last thing she could remember was deciding to go celebrate with the team to do karaoke. Other than that, it was all bits and pieces.

The girl finally made it to the outside of the hotel. Sam spotted her before anyone else, running up to her and wrapping her in a hug. "Jesus Fitz, no one has seen you since last night."

Isaac went up to the girl as well when Sam had finally let go, "Yeah, where were you, bruv? You didn't come back to the hotel."

"Uhh... a park bench, apparently. That's where I woke up this morning." Tallulah mumbled out, her head pounding at the voices.

"What?"

"Yeah, do you guys know what happened last night... 'cause I don't really remember... anything." The blue-eyed girl asked as the three piled onto the bus.

"Well, you went to the karaoke bar with us, and then you did your song. After that, you said something about having to get a drink or go to the bathroom, but you never returned," Sam explained.

"What song did I sing?" Tallulah pondered, knowing herself that she would never go up and do karaoke unless someone had already picked something out for her.

"A David Bowie one... I don't know, I just picked the first one that came up when I searched for him, bruv," Isaac spoke up.

"You picked it?" The ginger questioned, thinking it must have been Sam because he knew her the best, but apparently not.