𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Eleven

" your my person. "

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Jamie?" Her voice was cautious, nervous, as if she could easily scare the automobile away, leaving her back in the dead of night alone. Unsuprisingly, there was no response from the car. The ginger peered into the window from the front of the car seeing a shadow of a figure. Jamie Tartt had waited for the girl for nearly two and a half hours after the game, for reasons Tallulla could not fathom.

This had to be some sick joke where as soon as Tallulla would open the door Jamie would drive away. She could picture it now, herself standing there like an idiot watching the sports car zoom into the dark of the night. She moved to the passanger side door and cautiously wrapped her hand around the handle of the door.

With a slight tug the door opened, Tallulla paused for a second uncoiling her hand to put her theory up to the test. Suprisingly, Jamie did not drive the car away, instead waiting there to make sure she got in. "Jamie?" She questioned again, cautiously getting into the car and slamming the door shut on her way.

Jamie said nothing but started the car up and pealed out of the parking lot. It was a quiet night, all of the Richmond fans and players probably in pubs drinking in the celebration. Tallulla, in fact was going to have a drink or two when she got home but that wasn't in her mind now. No, now she was wondering why on Earth Jamie Tartt would wait for her. There was a short silence before Jamie started to speak, his tone was just above a whisper as if he really didnt want to say what he wanted to say, "I'm sorry."

Jamie Tartt was sorry. He wasn't usually sorry. In fact, Tallulla had never heard of the man feeling sorry. Suddenly, all the anger she had for the man meerly minutes ago vanished. He had said sorry. "Sorry for what?" She needed to confirm it, just in case this was all some sick joke for the fucker getting her trapped in the car just so he could pull another fucking joke on her.

"I'm sorry for being a dick to you." He admitted. Jamie truly was sorry. He himself was suprised by his words, but he felt the need to say it to the girl. She, in all honest, rather than the shouting at in the locker room, had been nothing but nice to him. Where as he had been an utter dick to her today and for basically everyday before that.

Again the other was stunned into silence.

The thoughts of the day swirled around in her brain. Grayhounds had won. She dumped Hugo. Jamie had been benched. Fuck off Ulla. Embrace change. Tan lines. "Thank you Jamie." There was another beat of silence before Tallulla let out one of the thoughts swirling around in her head, "I broke up with Hugo."