𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twelve

" you gonna kick it "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla sat in her office, a smile could be found on her face that seemed to be bursting with energy. She had gotten to work early thanks to Jamie who was in a pouty mood because of the last match and had dropped her off, wanting to go in later himself. They had talked about what Jamie was going to do today at practice before she had waved goodbye to him at the door.

The ginger had a wonderful day off, gotten all of the photo's she took at the match edited, went to a dog park with Kitty which the pup had loved, and had ordered in some fish and chips while watching the last couple of episodes of Lust Conquers All. In all honesty that show was horrible but it was also very entertaining. But the best part of the weekend was that Hugo didn't call at all, or message, or anything.

The door to the small office was open, she could hear in the background Nate and Beard murmuring to each other about something as a dissheveled looking Ted walked into the office. "Morning Fellas and Bambi, sorry I was late. I decided I needed to clear my head so I walked to work. Turns out that clearing and walking in a town you don't know all too well can be a little tricky." Ted chuckled as he pulled a sweater over his head.

Something was off about him as he began speaking again, "Ended up getting lost but, you know, then I got unlost, then I got lost again but... Well, you know, now I'm here, you know. Beard's here, Nate's here, and little Bambi is in her little office, which is great because the world can be a sad, lonely place, but... Hey, come on now, let's get to work, shall we?"

The girl looked over at Beard for an explination. "Michelle." He responded in anwser to her look.

"Which is fine. You know, it's okay, 'cause it's a great time now for me to, you know, bury myself in, uh, in my work here. And so... Although, I'm not crazy... I don't love the word "bury", you know what I mean? It's just got a negative connotation to it, don't it? What's another word I could say?" Ted grunted fixing around the sweater he apparently had put on backwards.

"Everyone loves a good bath, right? Just a nice warm bath, right? Yeah? So that's what I'll say. I'll say, "I'm gonna bathe myself in work". How 'bout that? That's good. That's good." Ted repeated to himself before turning his head very quickly to look at Tallulla who jumped in surprise at the speedy moment.