𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Three

" operation sam "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Once again Tallulla continued her streak of going to her office first in the morning, though she was having a much harder time keeping her eyes open and the sleep away. She had gone the last two days with about five hours of sleep collected and was going on day three with no energy. Nevertheless, she tried to round up as happy as a face she could and got to work.

Though when she did try to set her computer down on  her desk a small box got in the way. Smaller than yestday's biscuit box and this one had a small note attached to it. "Hope you like this better than the biscuits." She read out loud, giggling softly at the smiley face with a mustache she could only guess Ted had drawn. She opened the box to find a guitar pick.

It was one Ted had obviously found in some gift shop due to the fact it had Big Ben on it but it still made her morning. Suddenly there was a knock at her door, Beard popping his head in. "Operation Sam is about to start."

"Operation Sam?" Tallulla questioned to which Beard gave no response leaving the room. Tallulla curiously followed him to the Locker Room just as Sam left. "I'm so confused." She mumbled.

"Yep, he's gone!" Nate called looking out the small window of the door.

"Shut the door, shut the door!" Ted called coming back into the room. "Okay. Sam's birthday is on Saturday. So, I was thinking we'd all chip in and get him something spiffy. Nice gift or something. Right?" Ted told the group, Tallulla had a sleepy smile on her face and she leaned against the back wall. Of course Ted would be organizing a party for Sam's birthday.

"So, Nate's gonna be coming around with yet another impressive box! Look at this, it's got a face!" Ted yelled excitedly.

"Uhh he had a face." Nate corrected. Tallulla could hear some of the players laughing at Nate's box, whiping the smile off her face as she tried to figure out who was being the biggest prick. 

"You hear that y'all you put the money in his mouth. Got it? Okay, good. Go get 'em Nate." Ted ushered Nate to take the box around, Tallulla watched carefully as he took the box around. 

He made it to some of the players each putting in a couple pounds but when it got to Jamie or as Roy liked to call him the prince prick of all pricks, he took the gum out of his mouth, stretching it with his teeth and put it in the boxs mouth. Tallulla's vision went red. Another one Tallulla's greatest strengths and weaknesses has to be her anger.