𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

chapter five

" hugo "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

"Kid get ready," Roy stated as he walked passed her office. 

"Uhh, why?" Tallulla adjusted her sunglasses hopefully looking like she wasn't just asleep. Because she definitely was not. 

Roy sighed, "Because I don't want to have to deal with fucking Lasso and fucking Trent Crimm and I have to go to Phoebe's school, and why do you have your hangover glasses on?" Roy rambled until he looked at the girl for the first time.

"Let's not dwell on that now, I'll get ready." She had fallen asleep thinking about what to say back to Joe. She collected her things thinking about what her options were for tonight. She decided to ask her main source of wisdom. 

"Roy, if you could stay at home or go to a rockin concert, which one would you do?" Tallulla asked as she got in the car. She really need a better source of wisdom. She buckled her seatbelt and sat one could only say crookedly in the leather seat.

"Stay the fuck home, why would I want to hang out with a bunch of loud pricks?" Roy started the car with a hum  of the engine. God, sometimes the man was such a pain the arse. His grumpyness really got in the way sometimes. He was like a grandpa always mad at some kids for getting on his lawn.

Tallulla sighed dramatically, "Roy, how come you have to be such a grump!" Tallulla threw her hands up in the air, "Honestly, what do you ever do for fun?!" The girl was having a hard time coping with the man attitude, especially when she was looking for genuine advice from the man and all he could complian about was the loud prick in a hypothetical scenario.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Roy grunted to which Tallulla put her head in her hands sighing.

"Last night I might have done something... stupid..." Tallulla mumbled into her hands, wanting to be anywhere but in the car right now. Though she needed advice she didn't really qant to give up any information about the event she may or may not be attending, she was scared of getting a scolding from the older man.

"Right, when you getting ready for your hangover." Roy spoke, turning the car to the left lane.

God could he not have phrased in any worse powwible way. "Uh-huh." Tallulla sighed again, "You know when I talked about me being in a band when I was younger."