𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter One

" bambi lookin' eyes "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla knocked on the door, adjusting the camera in her hand nervously, trying to make sure the strap of the camera wouldn't fall off. She jumped as the door opened for her, still in the middle adjusting the strap. She froze nervously, as a mustache having man smiled at her. "Oops! Didn't mean to scare yah! Man, lookin' like a deer in head lights, Bambi lookin eyes!" The southern accent filled her head.

She didn't move only stared at the man. Did she go to the wrong office? Did Rebecca move suddenly? Who the hell was this American? Suddenly Rebecca came into view from behind the strange cowboy man. "Ah, this is our amazing photographer Tallulla. Tallulla this is Ted Lasso, our new manager."

"Oh." She stared for another moment before streching her non camera holding hand out for a hand shake, a bright smile flooding her face. "Hi, I'm Tallulla Fitzpatrick! Nice to meet you Coach... Lasso? Like the ropey thing cowboys have?"

He smiled happily back and took a hold of her hand. "Yes Ma'am you would be right. Gosh your young, awe heck that must mean I look really old don't it?"

Tallulla giggled at the man, "A wee bit, but that's all right."

"Hey, what's with camera if you don't mind an old man asking?" Ted asked noticing the camera the young woman was holding.

"Oh, I'm doing this thing for the new season where I take a bunch of videos throughout the year and then at the end compile it all into like a family video." The ginger anwsered, hoping that the new coach would approve the idea.

"Cool beans." Ted smiled at her, "Mama always loved makin' those when I was little."

"Well Tallulla, I was just about to take Ted on a tour of the club if you would like to join us and take a few pictures for the media account announcing Ted's arrival?" Rebecca spoke getting up from her seat on the couch.

"Would love too." Tallulla smiled.

"Fantastic." Rebecca sighed. Tallulla let Rebecca and Ted walk ahead of her, grabbing a small disposable camera she had picked out and an actual professional camera out of her bag, turning off the camcorder momentarily to adjust the professional one along her neck and sliping the disposable camera in her pocket for more meaningful snapshots. She put the camcoder away for the time being, slipping it in her bag for better use later.