𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Four

" there's never going to be a good enough reason "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla stood by the coaches, thinking about what Sharon had said. That was when she noticed that Ted wasn't with them, "Hey, where's Coach Cow—" She was cut off by an angry grumble coming from the tunnel entrance. She looked behind her to see an... angry-looking Ted walking towards the pitch. He walked straight past her, moving to the water table. "Come here, you."

The girl watched with slight horror as Ted picked up the table and threw it up into the air, the water splashing everywhere. Tallulla moved forward, "Ted?" She tried to call, but was stopped by Beard grabbing her shoulder and putting a hand over her mouth. "Shhh. Ted is no longer with us, dear child."

"What?" She mumbled out, the hand still covering her mouth. Coach Beard moved the hand that was covering her mouth and made a shush face.

"Led Tasso." He let out in a whisper.

Their attention was turned back to Led kicking balls at the players, before letting out a shrill whistle and yelling, "Now listen up, you little turd birds! Practice starts at 11 o'clock. If you are not stretched five minutes early, then you are 45 minutes late! You understand me?" No one dared respond, "Do you understand me?"

Everyone let out murmurs of agreement, "Okay, good! Now start touching your toes." No one started touching their toes, "Touch your toes! Those are your feet fingers. Let's go, dummies. Touch your toes. And touch each other's toes!"

"What?" Tallulla turned to Beard, to which the man just shook his head.

"You heard me! Touch each other's toes! I don't wanna hear it. Hands on toes. Someone else's toes besides your own."

"What muscle is this working?" Colin piped up from the back.

"Don't worry about it. The only muscle I don't wanna see working right now is your mouth, Colin."

After a couple more minutes of Led Tasso doing stretches, the players moved on to doing drills. Which had been fine for a couple of minutes, but eventually Bumbercatch messed up on one of them causing Led to flare out. "Bumbercatch!"

"Sorry, Coach." The man instantly apologized.

"Okay, you're sorry, hey? I know y'all don't think it's a big deal messing up on these drills. But let me tell you this right now. The day we stop doing things the right way means we are one day closer to doing everything the wrong way. Then what happens after that, huh?" Ted went and picked up a ball during his rant.