1. First day of filming

"And...cut! You were spot on today, Danielle. The role suits you more than you realize." The director commented.

"Trust me, I've already started dreaming about Hope Mikaelson and the magic shit she does. I'm even doing my own research on Latin vocabulary."

"Don't let that get to your head. You might talk Latin in your sleep if you do too much research."

"Good thing we are not sharing a flat then, Mat. Saves you the nightmares."

"Awe, shame."

"Dani are you coming? I'm driving us back to the loft. Kaylee is coming with us."

"Kaylee?"

"I know it's day one, but I had hoped you wouldn't forget my name."

"Sorry, love. My head is currently maxed out with my lines."

"I'll test you tomorrow. Just so you know."

Danielle smiled while opening the opposite door of the car and entering while Jenny entered the driver's seat and Kaylee at the back.

"Okay- if you want to play it that way. Do you know my full name?"

"Yeah, I've done my research 'love'."

"This girl." Jenny laughs.

"So what is it-"

"Danielle Rose Russel."

"Spot on. I promise I'll remember tomorrow. Actually, let me treat you to a coffee."

Kaylee smiles, and leans forward.

"Is that a bribe?"

"It's a good one, so think about it."

"I'll sleep on it. Definitely."

--

The three girl's shared a loft for the first few episodes as it was conviniently placed close to the filming location. The first night they felt so exhausted that they hadn't arranged to spend any time together however when Kaylee went over to the kitchen to grab a nibble she found Danielle sipping a beer by herself.

She couldn't help but smile upon seeing the other girl with her pyjamas, without the unnecessary make up and school uniform she wore this morning.

"What? Don't tell me. Stressed about tomorrow?"

"Not really. I'm just not used to being away from home. It's a new environment so naturally it is not easy to relax straight away."

"This will feel like home soon. We'll make it so."

"I will count on that, Russell."

Kaylee grabbed a glass of milk and stood next to Danielle, against the counter, with their shoulder bumping into each other.

"I know it's basically our first day working together, but I can picture us being friends and all. Is that strange?"

"I'm flattered, you want to be my friend Kaylee Bryant. And no, it's not strange at all."

"How..do you know my last name?"

"I've done my research too."

Danielle winked and Kaylee definitely felt the effect of the girl's blue eyes playing their tricks on her. The red head was definitely attractive, but Kaylee tried her best to hide the tension forming in the air. They were co workers after all, and no matter how attractive she found her, she knew she couldn't view Danielle in that way. Damn it, being sexually fluid was definitely not an easy lifestyle.

"Good on you. But I will need my coffee after all."

"Oh, yeah? So how do you like it?"

"I like a caramel frappe with cream. Make it strong."

"Consider it done."

"Thanks. I'll..head back to my room. You should probably sleep too, at some point."

"Yeah, love..I will. Don't worry. I'll probably head back once I finish this." Danielle shook her bottle.

"Goodnight, Danielle. See you tomorrow."

Kaylee placed her glass in the sink and walked backwards, stealing a last glance of the red head who was still smiling at her.

"Adiós."