2. I like my coffee how I like my girls

Day 2 of filming and the girls were all on their private trailers getting their make up done. Kaylee heard a knock on her door, which created a pattern.

"Yeah? Come in."

"It's me! Your now favourite co worker bringing you coffee as promised."

Josie looked behind her from the mirror and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Thanks, you're a blessing."

"Let me hear it out loud."

"What exactly?"

"That I'm your favourite, duh."

"Fine, you can claim that title."

Danielle hands the coffee, which was exactly like Kaylee had ordered it, and leans down where the girl was sitting, examining her make up.

"You look beautiful by the way, why can't my make up look as good?"

"Because there is only one Josie Saltzman."

"Okay- miss perfect, good luck today. Oh, I think we are doing a scene together."

"Yeah, we're doing some kind of magic spell. Wait do you want to practice the Latin part? You are pretty good at that, aren't you?"

"I guess I can spare a minute or two."

The girls ended up practicing their lines together, and laughing every now and then from messing up especially when being required to speak another language. Their laugh echoed through the whole trailer and finally someone called them on set..it was time.

The whole day went by amazingly fast for the Legacies cast but especially for Kaylee who couldn't help but enjoying ever minute she got to film with Danielle. The girl was a brilliant actress, and their chemistry both on and off the camera was already taking off. They were becoming friends without even realising it.

"Do you want to have lunch outside today? Since we all finished pretty early."

Jenny suggests. Kaylee nods and Danielle looks at her schedule on her phone.

"Say yes, say yes." Kaylee cheers and Danielle snorts.

"I'd be up for some sushi. Then I gotta go to a meeting so I'll meet you back at the loft later."

"Oh my god, I love sushi. Jenny? How does that sound?"

"I like that, let's go I'm taking us there."

--

(At the sushi restaurant)

"I wonder when mine will get here. I'm starving."

"Bitch you shouldn't have ordered the biggest set on the menu." Jenny talks with a mout full.

"I'm not having all of it, I told you I want to save some for tomorrow. No time for cooking, you see."

"Man I didn't think you'd get offended."

"I'm not. And you shouldn't eat with your full you'll choke."

"Bet you'd enjoy that."

"Jesus, guys stop bickering." Kaylee laughed. "Dani, want some of mine?"

"Fine, but I'll only have one."

Danielle opened her mouth and Kaylee used her chopsticks to feed her a piece of her own sushi. She could just notice how the girl's eyes light up once she got the food in her mouth.

"Thanks, you're a true friend. Unlike some.."

"Now watch Jen get offended."

"Nah, I'm over it. I know Dani's personality."

"How long have you known each other?"

"Like, a few months or something. Watch how quickly she'll get on your nerves."

"Actually, Danielle's my favourite on set."

"Bitch I'm your fictional sister. I should be your favourite."

"Hah, too late Boyd. I'm her favourite and you ain't changing that."

"Plus I feed her food. I must be her favourite too."

Danielle smiles and looks straight at Kaylee, the girl was wearing a shy smile while waiting for her answer.

"That's still up for debate you see. I spend a lot of time with Aria too, and he's quite cool."

"Wow man, you're hard to please." Kaylee was slightly disappointed with Dani's answer.

"Oh finally, your sushi is here."

"Thank you. I'm gonna completely devour that" Danielle whispers.

"